chapter 1

Sirius POV

We were holding a meeting with the order in grimmuald place. Dumbledore was holding this meeting because the minister want to place someone from the ministry in the Hogwarts staff because the ministry want to keep a close eye on him and my godson.

Dumbledore was talking about a bunch of boring stuff until he mentioned Sally Potter at that Remus and I looked at him that was James's older sister she used to bake killer cookies Sally went missing right after James's and Lily's funeral.

------------------------------------------------------------
I sighed inwardly finally after fifteen years her name finally came up. Remus stayed silent but his eyes became glossy and he asked where she was Dumbledore said "Manhattan New York."

That was a long trip even by apparation it would take normally a portkey and or a few wizards but Dumbledore could make this trip himself without a break and could even bring a small group with him.

Dumbledore glanced at me and then Remus before he asked if we'd join him to try convince Sally if she'd return with us. Dumbledore immediately ended the meeting once we agreed to go.

We apparated straight away and ended up outside a big apartment complex after going up seven flights of stairs before arriving at the fifty second apartment Remus knocked and a woman with brown hair and blue eyes opened the door her mouth went agape and as she was about to start shouting.
Dumbledore asked if we could come in Sally said "of course professor."

We walked into the apartment and saw a young man standing against the wall he had jet black hair tanned and was about six foot two maybe pushing three the most peculiar thing was a scar running across his nose ending right under his eyes almost in a straight line.

He immediately pushed off the wall and made his way infront of Sally eyeing Remus the whole time.

"Who's this."

"This Percy is my family."

------------------------------------------------------------
Third person Pov
------------------------------------------------------------

He pointed at Remus "you know he's a werewolf right."

Sally laughed and said "Percy these were my brothers best friends show some respect" the boy muttered "of course you have a brother something else new in my life"

Remus looked at him and asked what he meant by that Percy laughed "sorry I've been very busy came back six months ago to see my mom had gotten married to a good man named Paul and I even had a baby sister who's one and will be two soon another half year or so."

Dumbledore and Remus immediately started telling Sally about their situation in England losing Percy they were talking about a resurrected man coming after her nephew his cousin and magic wizards witches old fairytales.

Sirius throughout this stayed mostly silent. The man intrigued Sirius he sat and acted an awful lot like moody but he was still far to young he acted like he faced more hardships than his Godson Harry. Jokingly he made a comment about it asking what happened to him what your girlfriend break up with you the pressure in the room changed silencing all four wizards even Dumbledore couldn't breathe properly Sirius looked up frozen and had no choice but to look Percy in the eye his green eyes glowing a toxic color he withdrew the pressure and walked away.

All four wizards brethed a sigh of relief while a feral grin spread across one's face even for a split second it happened Dumbledore couldn't believe it a young man had just silenced the room Grindelwald pressure wasn't even as dangerous feeling a pressure even stronger than his own