chapter 2

Percy POV

Once we got in the air I realized this was my first time on a broom Tonks was with me both of us on one broom. I was holding her around her waist which she didn't look to happy about it but we still had to make it look believable that I was Harry there were a few groups each having to get to a different port key of course our route didn't involve one we had to get to the burrow and pass the barrier.

Tonks couldn't see much ahead the sky was cloudy and it was dark so I used water particles in the air to see any and all threats coming our way

Tonks asked how I could see so well and I turned and smiled ~Magic~ she rolled her eyes and said "of course forever stuck with this dam comedian" flying past death eaters without much of a worry they weren't coming close they couldn't I had set up particles to join and basically form a barrier around us while it also cut away at their brooms eventually one flew above us and hit the top of the small barrier I had made startling Tonks she looked back and asked how I was doing that, smirking I replied ~MAGIC~ I got punched for that one.

We kept getting attacked at one point twelve death eaters were following us trying to hit us with alot of different spells the problem was I had no wand and I wasn't to sure if riptide would affect them so I stayed focused on keeping the barrier up In the meantime Tonks was laying on the pressure and fixing back with spells aswell

We had been in the air for about 50 minutes when I saw a massive black cloud form 50 or 60 metres away a pressure with killing intent shot out and from what I'd been told this was potentially Voldemort. Tonks tensed up and the broom almost stopped moving before I took one hand off her waist and grabbed the front of the broom l pulled Tonks into me and leaned forward again in the meantime she subconsciously grabbed my hand to keep herself steady.

She came back to her senses soon after that and took charge of flying again which I didn't mind it gave me a free hand to grab riptide with, I heard a shout pulled riptide from my pocket a green spark coming towards me I uncapped my pen and swung my sword in an arc at the spell it evaporated the cloud had gotten closer and I could see a pale face with red eyes this man looked like a very angry Hades with no hair I felt something different and I heard Voldemort shout he couldn't pass the barrier.

I watched as the cloud left while I was watching the cloud leave we both let out a breath Tonks from Voldemort leaving and me for Zues not shooting me out of the sky.

---------------------------------------------------------

We ran towards a house that shouldn't be even able to stand it was made of wood there was no support or nothing all I knew was this house should not be standing.

Molly was at the door waiting and I asked if anyone else was back yet Moply said "Ron and Harrry are here but the rest haven't arrived back yet" as Molly said this Harry ran out and asked "who I was" raising his wand at me I closed the distance I looked down at him and said I'm your cousin and your potential new defence against the dark arts teacher my names Percy Jackson.

Harry paled and started to say something I didn't let him finish I said "I didn't know about this world until today or that I even had a cousin in England" as I finished my sentence.
I heard a sound and turned around to see Remus helping George walk I ran and threw George up over my shoulder and ran into the house while I was walking I was using the water vapor to stop George's bleeding ear.

I got into the house Molly and Arthur told me "to put him on the couch" Fred was beside them George opened his eyes and looked at Fred and said "Fred you'll never guess what my ear is" Fred asked "what" George said "Holey."

That brought a small smile to Mrs Weasley and Mr Weasley faces and even made Fred laugh Tonks came in behind Hermione and Remus and Harry asked "where was Mad Eye"
Tonks eyes were red and stuffy I knew what happened Harry shouted "where is Mad eye"