Close To Saying Goodbye

I looked at Daring and Apple to gauge their reactions of our announcement to try to contact and go back to Wonderland. It is difficult to discuss something like this because it's not guaranteed that we will be able to contact Wonderland let alone go back.

"Do you really think you'll be able to go back?" Apple asked us after the reveal.

"Well if we can contact Wonderland then maybe we'll be able to figure out a way back! It's so hexciting!" Maddie explained excitedly.

I smiled at her excitement, but I knew that going back is a long shot. I looked at Daring and we locked eyes.

"I thought there was a curse and Headmaster Grimm didn't want anyone messing with Wonderland?" he asked confused about how we were going to accomplish it.

"Personally I think we could find a safe way of contacting Wonderland without endangering Ever After." I answered.

I looked at Maddie and decided to hext Kitty to let her know about our plans to go back to Wonderland.

Lizzie: Come meet Maddie and me at the Mad Hatter's Tea Shoppe.

Kitty: (=^・^=)

"How do you plan on getting rid of the curse the Evil Queen put on Wonderland?" Apple asked.

"Maybe Raven can help. I mean she must have learned some spells from her mother." I answered.

"You can't ask Raven she's evil! She might go back on her word and endanger all of us!" Daring screamed. 

"I honestly don't think she is evil. So far she seems to want to be good and if she can help in any way then that is a risk I am willing to take." I reasoned. 

I looked at Maddie and saw her smiling almost as big as the Cheshire Cat. I knew Maddie and Raven are Best Friends Forever After and hearing me say that I do not think she is evil means a lot to her.

"I can hext Raven right now to come and meet us." Maddie stated as she pulled out her MirrorPhone. 

I nodded my head as I looked towards Apple and Daring, Apple looked happy and a little worried, but Daring. There were a mix of emotions on his face. He looked furious, concerned, and there was a hint of unhappiness. I looked away, if I was going to go through with this I had to forget my feelings for Daring. As I tried to convince myself that this was the right thing to do, I felt something cold being pressed into the palm of my hand. 

"If this does work...and you leave, please take this with you to remember me." Daring whispered under his breath.

I looked and saw a rose gold locket, on a long rose gold chain, with a garnet stone, and filigree as an intricate decoration.