ch. VIIIㅤ- one way ticket

'One way ticket, one way ticket'

The soft flow of music resonated through the dimly lit room. Once the first two beats started the two silhouettes took a step forward and bowed.

'One way ticket, one way ticket to the blues...'

The actress gracefully sways to the melody, her attentive gaze never leaving the woman in front of her.

'Choo choo train, Tuckin' down the track... Gotta travel on it, Never comin' back...'

The Thai places her hand on her waist, Jisoo's hand rests her shoulder, and their free hands finally met. Together, they danced to the music, feet in perfect sync to the steady beating of her heart. As the song progressed she felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on her lips as the taller woman guided her in every step, taking her hand and twirling her into her arms.

'Ooh, Ooh... got a one way ticket to the blues...'

For a split second, the moonlight glinted from the crevices of the bedroom window, allowing it to highlight the Korean's gentle, facial features. Lisa momentarily halts her movements along with her breathing,
she took notice in the way the light gleamed on her raven hair, as it flows with her every move almost mesmerizing her.

'Bye bye love, My baby's leaving me...'

The both of them fell in step, letting the rhythm control their movements. All the thoughts and scenery around them dissolved. It was her and Jisoo, alone.

Her eyes glistened, and a smile spread across her beautiful face.

'Now lonely tear drops are all that I could see,'

'Ooh-ooh
Got a one way ticket to the blues'

The Thai drew her closer to her chest, causing the actress to wrap her arms around her neck. This happend to be part where the male lead leans in, and so Lisa did,

She admires the different shades of brown streaking through her eyes, making them appear to be alive just as fire does when it moves and flickers. Jisoo's gaze grows intense due to the close proximity, yet keeps up with her act.

'Gotta take a trip to a lonesome town
Gonna stay at heartbreak hotel...'

The woman cowers from her hold and twirls away from her, seemingly sending her a taunting but light-hearted look. Her brunette locks fell over her eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight.

'Ooh, A fool such as I (A fool such as I)...'

'Will never win...'

'I cry my tears away... Yeah, yeah'

She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but Lisa's hand clutched onto hers out of instinct, and carefully laid it on her shoulder. The Thai delicately tucks her lock behind her ear, and Jisoo's brown eyes twinkled back at her in greeting, taken aback by her break of character.

'One way ticket...'

Lisa glides towards the woman and smoothly carries her bridal-style, with one arm under her legs and the other one supporting her back.

'One way ticket, one way ticket...'

The corner of her lips formed a soft smile, showing her moon crescent eyes. Lisa can't help but reciprocate. They continued to twirl, too lost in the music to halt. Time passed as their feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot.

'One way ticket, one way ticket...'

She set her down as they did the final steps of the choreography, finishing it with the two of them facing each other a little too close.

'One way ticket, one way ticket to the blues...'

Lisa's heartbeat begins to raise, not because of the choreography but because of the sudden flicker of Jisoo's eyes looking into hers, heart shaped lips parted as she tries to catch her breath. It appears to cast a spell on the taller woman as their faces were mere inches apart.

Her delicate, soft baby pink colored lips are pursed in what appears to be mid-kiss. The slight hint of moisture on them from her lip balm making them glisten amidst the darkness, causing them to look as though they are really a reflection on the waters of a pond and not really a part of her at all. They seem to call out to Lisa, tempting her to lean in and press her own li—

Wait... what?

Lisa blinks. Once—no, twice. The sound of their faint breathing could only be heard the time the music stopped, she still had Jisoo in her arms, looking up at her in what seems to be.. anticipation..?

The Thai parts her lips to be the first one to speak, but —

"Unnie! you were so good!"

— squealed Jennie with Chaeyoung jumping along with her as the lights suddenly turned on, the two of them flinched back into reality, Lisa finally letting go of the woman as her members approached and showered her with praises, they were rehearsing for the shooting of Snowdrop's third episode the day after, wanting to have one last rehearsal of the choreography, and of course, she chose Lisa to practice the dance with.

Lisa knits her eyebrows, letting out a deep breath she didn't even knew she held in.

Jisoo turns around to thank her for helping her, and the latter could only smile in response.

Her heart beats a little faster... and she doesn't know why.

a/n ;)