Sex of the South

The tension between us in the car was intense. I wanted him so bad I could barely control myself. Luckily, the car ride wasn't too long. Soon enough we pulled into his garage, and he opened my door for me. All of these little acts were turning me on. He closed the car door and opened his front door, and we wasted almost no time. Taking off our boots, we both knew what was about to go down.

"I never knew you were so desperate, Ashe. You let yourself go," said Cassidy.

"Says you, dickhead," I replied, horny as ever.

Cassidy took my arm again and led me to his bedroom. His bed was huge and soft, perfect for our circumstances. He sat on the bed and looked at me while taking off his hat. Something about that made me want to explode. I did the same, and joined him on the bed.

I leaned in to kiss him, and it felt so good. Our kisses started off soft but quickly gained passion and speed. As we kissed, Cassidy put his hands on my waist. I rubbed his chest all over and started moaning in between kisses. He moved his hands up to the bottom of my shirt and took it off, then took his own off. He then reached to my back and found the clasp of my bra before unhooking it on the first try. It was insanely attractive. My breasts bounced out of my bra, and Cassidy deepened the kiss. In between kisses he swore, but in groans. He grabbed one of my boobs and caressed it as we kissed. I moaned his name, and he pulled away, panting. Both of us were breathing heavily. I looked down to his pants, his belt was still on. His raging boner poked through his pants, it looked uncomfortable.

"Need some help cowboy?" I asked, rubbing his bulge. He groaned loudly, which was close enough to a yes.

I unbuckled his belt and took it off, throwing it on the floor. Next, I unbuttoned his pants and moved them down until they were at his knees. Lastly, I pulled down his boxers to reveal his dick, which was throbbing with excitement.

"All this after just kissing..?" I said with a snarky tone.

"Don't act all high and m-" he was cut off with a moan of his own.

I moved my hand up and down on his dick, jerking him off. I positioned myself in a way where he could see my head, breasts, and ass in the air. I put my mouth on his tip, starting there before going all the way down. He was bigger than I remember, it was difficult to get all the way down. In between moaning swears and remarks of pleasure, he grabbed my head and begged me not to stop. Something about Cassidy in this state made me feel a new kind of euphoria. He pushed my head up and down for a while before warning me that he was about to finish. I looked at him right in the eyes with his cock in my mouth, which caused him to cum almost immediately. It filled my mouth completely, but I made sure to swallow anyway. Cassidy's face was red, he was breathing heavily.

"Where did you learn that?" he asked in between deep breaths.

"A friend," I replied.

At my response, he pinned me on the bed and held my arms down. Someone was jealous... Suddenly, he began unbuckling my belt with his mouth. He ended up being successful, it was certainly impressive. Cassidy moved both of my arms into one of his hands. Even if I wanted to break free, his strength was overpowering mine. He unzipped my pants and took them off, revealing my lack of panties. I had a feeling I would get lucky tonight.

"My turn, princess," he whispered in my ear, making my body rise in temperature.

Cassidy kissed my neck and slowly moved down to my pussy, holding my legs with his arms. He moved his tongue in a way I've never felt before, I was very vocal about the pleasure. After some time, he moved to using his fingers instead. This felt even better, especially when he went in for another kiss. He fingered me with so much power, but it was gentle at the same time. No man has made me cum in months, he would be the first one in a while. He pulled away for a moment to catch his breath, still fingering me. I moaned his again name which seemed to turn him on even more. The air between us was hot, I knew what I wanted next.

"Cassidy please, put it in. I can't wait anymore" I moaned in desperation.

He smirked at me and moved my legs so they were spread more. Without hesitation, Cassidy found his way to my hole and went in slowly. I moaned softly, begging for him to go harder. He swore under his breath again, and increased the pressure. He picked up speed too, groaning with every thrust. At this point I was screaming with pleasure. Sex with Cassidy was unmatched, even before this instance. He felt so good inside me, I never wanted him to leave me at that moment. His groaning and panting was so hot, I think I could cum from hearing that alone. He tilted his head back suddenly, letting out a louder moan than he had before.

"Ashe, I'm- agh! about to cum," he groaned.

"Take it out and- ahhh~! Cum on me," I replied, emphasizing the on.

"Are your tits an option?"

"You perv.."

"I'll take that as a yes,"

Cassidy pulled out and jerked himself off on my chest. His cum went all over my boobs. It felt weird, it was so warm and gooey. He grabbed a towel from his dresser by his bed and wiped me off. I appreciated it honestly, I can't imagine how I would react if he began licking up his own fluid... I hadn't come yet, he knew that.

"Do you have a favorite position, princess?" he asked, a raspiness in his voice.

"Reverse cowgirl," I replied, feeling it was ironic to our situation.

He laughed and agreed to that position, I was excited. It didn't take much for Cassidy's cock to come back up from being limp. One look at my boobs and he was already developing a boner. I giggled at how easy he was, and guided his dick inside me.

"Fuck, you feel so good..." he said softly.

I moved myself up and down on his dick, going down a little hard. I grabbed my own breast to make everything feel even better. I could feel Cassidy's hand on my waist, guiding me. I moaned loudly, telling him how good his cock felt inside me. He replied with moans of my name and how much he missed me. The euphoria I felt in this moment was unmatched. Never had I ever felt so much passion when having sex, something about this felt so real. I cocked my head back and I moved faster on Cassidy's dick. Cassidy praised me and told me to keep going. I moaned, telling him how much I missed this and he moaned curse words. I told him I was about to cum, and he asked if he should take it out. I replied quickly saying no, and that it was okay if he came inside this time. With this, he grasped my hips more firmly and told me to go faster. I followed his instructions, shouting with every in and out. I let out one moan louder than the others and finally came. A few seconds after me, Cassidy did the same. I got off his dick and lied next to him while we both panted. He turned to me and kissed me softly, this time he held me close to him and hugged me. This only lasted for a little, as he started panicking shortly after.

"Holy shit I... Did I.... cum inside?" he asked, scared.

"It's fine, I said you could," I replied, confused.

Cassidy looked relieved.

"I'll get you cleaned up, princess," he said, kissing my forehead.

We just had sex, but nothing felt more intimate than him kissing my forehead. It made me feel tingly and warm inside, but not in a sexual way. I smiled like an idiot while he got up and got the shower ready, hoping he didn't notice. I thought about how I could maybe actually fall for Cassidy. Before I could finish my thought, I was scooped up in his arms and headed to the bathroom with him. He put me down on my feet and went in the shower.

"Cmon, it's nice and warm!" he said. I knew exactly where this was going.