The Comforting Companionship of Cole Cassidy

Four entire days passed before I talked to Cassidy again. So many emotions went through me at once. Everything felt so overwhelming, I was getting suffocated in the flurry of memories. The power he had over me was disgusting.

A knock at my door interrupted my thoughts. I hesitantly got out of bed to answer it. I thought it was just a package or someone playing a dumb joke, but the person at the door shocked me. It was Cassidy. He had my clothes from the other night, and his face said everything. Immense guilt filled my body. What was I supposed to say to him after all that happened? I never explained anything, I basically went ghost. His expression made me feel awful. All I could do was stare at him, dumbfounded.

"Howdy," said Cassidy, flashing a smirk to lighten the mood. I smiled pathetically.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied, still at a loss for words.

I took the bag of clothes from him and set it by the couch as he took off his shoes. I sat on the couch while he did the same and put his left arm around me. I looked at him and he looked back. I missed seeing his face. Something about him was so comforting. That was the one thing I always noticed when we came back to each other. He was wearing a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants. The shirt was perfectly tight enough that it showed off his muscles. On top of that, his hair was slightly damp, making him look even more handsome. He always looked so good, it was infuriating. I had his shirt on from the other night with a pair of fuzzy pajama pants that had foxes all over, and my hair was in a low messy bun. In all honesty, I wanted to pounce on him, but I knew it wouldn't be good for me in the state I was in. Besides, his presence was enough.

"What's on your mind, princess?" he asked. His tone of voice gave me butterflies.

I couldn't find the words I needed to say to him. My heart was beating so fast as if it were going to fall out of my chest. A lump began to form at the back of my throat as I tried to answer. It was growing larger by the second. My eyes burned with tears as I looked into his eyes. There was nothing but patience in them. Before my first tear could fall, he nodded his head to reassure me.

"When we went to Denny's I... saw someone," I started, trying my best not to break down.

"It was Reaper, he-"

"Did he do something to you?" asked Cassidy, interrupting me. His body language shifted, but I could tell he was trying to hide it.

"He did a lot actually. He's my ex and our relationship was awful," as I spoke these words, I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. I never really told anyone about what he did to me, it was nice to know someone was listening.

Despite all the tears and pauses in between, I told Cassidy about everything Reaper had done. After that first time, he never interjected again. By the end of it, I was a complete mess. I glanced at his face while I cried, his expression was heartbreaking. Just then, he turned his body to face me and gave me a huge hug. He rubbed a hand up and down my back, kissing the side of my face. We stayed like this for a moment, it felt like time had stopped around us.

"I don't think I've ever seen you like this Ashe," he said, lifting his head so I could hear him.

"I'm so sorry, I- I wish I knew sooner," he added.

He pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes. He wiped away the tears left on my face, making me smile softly. Cassidy knew all the right things to win me over. I was so stupid to not see him for what he really was for all this time. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, then went to the bathroom to clean myself up a little. I probably looked horrifying...

I turned the bathroom sink on and splashed my face with cold water. As I looked in the mirror, a wave of remorse hit me. Was it smart to tell him all this? I felt guilty for even thinking like this. If I wanted anything to come of whatever Cassidy and I have going on, I need to trust him. It certainly won't be easy, but I'll do my best. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom, back to the couch. Now that we got that out of the way, I can do what I wanted to do since he walked in with my clothes. It was only four days, but I really did miss Cassidy. The way he plays with his hair, the warmth of his body close to mine, the way he smiles at me, the way he touches my face, the way he teases me, the way he smells. Not to mention the way his arms look in his shirts, the way his tongue feels against mine, or the way he groans my name softly when we fuck. The way he way he cares for me is a huge turn on.

"I thought you fell in!" said Cassidy as he heard my footsteps.

"Haha..."

"Oh come on, that was a good one," his jokes were always so corny.

I sat on his lap to get his attention, which worked almost immediately. I felt his manhood poking me.

"You're already hard and I haven't even kissed you, did you miss me that bad?" I said, teasing him.

His face flushed.

"I- You- I can't help it!" replied Cassidy, flustered.

Grinning mischievously, I kissed him passionately. His hands landed on my waist as mine ran along his chest. It felt so good to make out with him once again. In between kisses, we both breathed heavily. Gradually, they got sloppier. Cassidy swore under his breath as I grinded against his excitement. He guided me to move back and forth, turning me on immensely. One of his hands found its way under my shirt. The warmth of his hands felt so good against my body. I pulled away to look at his face. I gave him a specific look that made him spring into action. Before he could pin me to the couch, the doorbell rang loudly. We both froze, startled. Cassidy's eyes were wide and his face began to flush.

"I forgot to tell you I uh..ordered pizza," said Cassidy after a moment of silence. His face was painted with guilt and embarrassment.

I looked down to his dick that was close to popping out of his sweatpants, and decided it was best if I got the door instead of him.

"I got it," I said, roughing up his hair a bit.

As I went to the door, he rushed to the bathroom to take care of business. I laughed to myself thinking about it. Pathetic... I thought to myself.