Chapter 2: Bye Bye Styles

"Do you want me to drop you home?" Harry asks me when I awake.

"Um yes please", I say still confused and kind of embarrassed because I dont think I can walk.

"Did we use protection? Because I know we had sex", Harry asks me.

"I honestly don't know", I say scared out of my mind.

Well fuck. We rode home in silence. I told harry the directions to my house and he dropped me off.

"um harry can you carry me in?" I asked and stared at the confusment in his face.

"why." he asked with a slight chuckle.

"My you know 'area' is sore" , I say blushing as the words slip from my mouth.

He was dying of laughter. As tears streamed out of his eyes I screamed at him.

"Shutup its embarrassing" , i say with a smile on my lips.

"I didn't think it was that big" he replied with a cocky wink.

I scoff at him. We drive to my place and he drops me off.

"Bye Harry!" I yell at him still confused/starstruck because i had sex with a superstar.

What made me so damn interesting? I decided I should tell the girls. I decided to call Parker and tell her because only Delia was home. I scrolled through my contacts and found Harry's name immediately in recently added. My face turned white as a I realized he probably went through my phone.

"Delia I've got news!" I scream so the whole neighborhood could hear me.

"Let me hear it" she said motioning to myself.

"I JUST HAD SEX AND IT FELT TO GOOD!" I sang out through the flat, "With HARRY STYLES".

She looked at wild eyed, like an animal, "H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T," she said slowly.

We hugged and I told her about my trouble walking. She had the reaction as Harry. God there both immature. I called Parker and we literally screamed for a half an hour over the phone. Both of them are the only ones I'm telling.

_______________________________________________________________

"are my boobs getting bigger" I ask struggling to put on my bra.

"sweetie I wish that where possible" Parker tells me sarcastically.

God my whole body was sore. Cramping, back pains, MY BOOBS WHERE SORE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I also had really bad headaches.

"Oh Harry probably just got you pregnant" Delia says nonchalantly.

I give her a death glare that scared me half to death. That reminds me I should text him.

Texts messages:

Me: Hi Harry its Charlotte

Harry: Hi I was wondering when you where going to text me lol xxx

Me: We should hang out?

Harry: Sure I'll take you out to dinner love be ready @ 6 pm xxx

Me: Okay I'll be ready. :)

_____________________________________________________________

I squeeze on a peach colored sun dress. Not too fancy; just right. I apply my makeup and find a pair of white pumps. It seems like such a short time and Harry's here. I run outside before Harry can knock on the door. I don't want the girls to meet him yet only because I don't want him raped.

"you look stunning", Harry gushes as soon as I come out to his car.

I gape at the gorgeous boy that stands before me. Well rested, hair done, handsome as ever. Unlike the previous night we had.

"well lets get on our way", I say a little too eager.

"Haha okay" Harry plays along.

It had been a little over 5 weeks since our last "Meeting"

We arrive at the resturaunt and I realize it's much too fancy for my outfit. The waitress leads us over to a table with a gigantic fish tank. It's absolutely eye capturing with so many colors and varieties of fish.

"wow" I whisper starring in awe at the tank.

"beautiful isn't it?" , Harry says catching me off guard.

I nod.

We order our food shortly after and I start feeling a little sick.

"Harry I'm going to go to the ladies room" I tell him trying to seem as well as possible.

"okay see you soon", he smiles.

I walk into one of the fanciest loo's I've ever seen. But shortly after feel so ill that I run to a stall. I throw up multiple times and feel terrible that I'm leaving Harry. He must be so worried.

I hear the bathroom door swing open "CHARLOTTE".

"Harry?" I cough weakly "Thanks for being here"

"I'll always be here" , at that moment I knew Harry was perfect.