Chapter 5: FAT HOE COW

I needed to think. I needed to just cry and let it all out. Parker was right and I was wrong. I was just so fucking difficult.

*knock knock*

"Come in Park" I muttered so lifelessly I'm suprised she heard it.

"Look Charlotte-" she starts but I cut her off.

"No, you where right. I was wrong. I'm the whore, you're not" I told feeling terrible.

"We both where right. Now stop, I love you and you're choices don't make me love you less. Now you be the best mom you can be. End of discussion." With that she got up and closed the door.

Without a doubt I felt better. I decided to make myself look somewhat decent.

I undid my hair into long beach waves. I took a good look at myself: Swollen red eyes, red stuffed up nose, and no makeup whats-so-ever.

I decided to apply some subtle concealer and mascara. Just the basics.

I saw my computer from across the room and leaped onto my bed. I pulled it up onto my lap.

I flipped up the top and pulled up a window for Tumblr.

I nearly fainted at what I saw next.

Tumblr conversation on a picture of me:

Niall_has_style: "Little thirsty hoe"

LoveMe1D: "Jeez didn't know cows could be hoes"

Aye_bradford_badboy: "You guys calm the fuck down it's a special breed of fat hoe cows called Charlotte Aiden, it's the only one whose alive and is reproducing with Harry Styles!1!!!111!!

Lilo_biotch: ^^^ this OMG

11,349 notes

Words can't even describe what I felt.

No self pity, just hate for myself.

I closed my eyes and carefully put my headphones on and put my music on shuffle.

First song: Lies by Marina and the Diamonds

You're never gonna love me, so what's the use?

What's the point in playing a game you're gonna lose?

What's the point in saying you love me like a friend?

What's the point in saying it's never gonna end?

Slowly but surely I drifted off into a sleep of tears and self hatred.