Chapter 4: The Handsome Stranger

Okay so please don't kill me, I have been going thru a lot of BS since January.  I'm so sorry that its been forever but here is a new chapter of Alpha's Baby. If I'm able to make it past 20 chapters, I'll write a sequel and maybe even a series. Thanks for waiting.

Here you go.

Chapter 4: The Handsome Stranger

(Danni's POV)

After last night,  I've been coming to the woods every night where I met Mr. Wolf. He scared me at first, but when he lied down in front of me, I thought that he was extremely adorable. I'm happy that he agreed to be my friend.

Today, it was my first day at my new school, Mayflower High School. Their mascot was the Wolves , apparently. Lucky for them, I now like wolves, especially Mr. Wolf. I left the house early to see if I would meet Mr. Wolf again. I waited by the big tree and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him walking towards me. I closed the distance by running up to him and hugging his huge form.

"Mr. Wolf, I'm so happy to see you again" I say as I hug him.

He licks my face rapidly, which causes me to giggle. He stops and sniffs my whole body , then he starts to nuzzle my neck. It really tickled. I really like Mr. Wolf. I sometimes wish he was human so that I could have a real friend. He seems to like me too so that's a very good thing. He reminds me of the craziest dream I had last night though.

( Flashback to last night's dream)

  I was lying in a clear meadow, looking at the star-filled night sky. It was a full moon as well. As I looked to the sky, I heard a "swoosh" sound from behind me. I stood up and turned around only to come face-to-chest with a very good-looking, tanned man. I looked up and saw the most alluring light hazel eyes I've ever seen in my life. They remind me so much of Mr. wolf's eyes, they way he looked at me, with awe and dare I say......love? I couldn't help but just stare into those beautiful eyes.

  I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, causing electric sparks shoot throughout my whole body, I had a hard time trying not to just lean in on this handsome stranger and smell his dominating scent. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own because I could feel his washboard abs under my fingertips. He growled lowly, causing me to shiver from the delicious sound. It almost made me cum in my pants.

  I looked into his eyes again and the arms seemed to have pulled me closer to him. I could feel his breath fanning my warm face. He leaned in and I leaned in, too. As our lips got closer and closer, my heart beating against my chest like a drum...........

.....................................

We kiss.

 It felt amazing, his soft, plump lips on mine made me feel like I was in Heaven. He held me even closer and i felt his hands firmly grab my ass. I gasped at his strong grip and he took it as an invitation to send his tongue into my mouth. It made the kiss feel even more heavenly. He cupped my ass again, causing me to moan in his mouth.

 I felt him growl, which made my "little friend" to get harder and harder. Making it uncomfortable to wear the pants that I was wearing. I wanted him to rip them off, and fuck me into oblivion. I stare into his golden, amber eyes silently pleading with him to take me.He smirks as if he knows what I'm craving and lies me down onto the soft grass. I continue to stare at him as he stares at me with awe.

 I moan softly as he gently caresses my skin under my non-existent shirt. Just to have his hands on my skin makes me want to burst from the shocking sparks he sends through my body.

" Wake up, my darling boy. I'll see you soon" He says as his pecks my lips before he disappears.

(End of Flashback)

To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I blush as I remember the way he held me. Like I was a precious, delicate artifact that would break with a single breeze.

I turn my focus back onto the big wolf in front of me, who seems to tilt his head in confusion. I chuckled and just rubbed his soft fur again. I hug him one last time before I head to school. When I arrived, the school was bigger than I thought it would be, considering the fact that I can see a forest behind it. I walk inside and suddenly all heads turn to me, I've never felt so scared in my life. As I continue to walk, I could feel the stares from mostly guys on me, I glanced and saw that they all looked at me with lust, confusion and mostly rage in their eyes. I tried to walk faster until I bumped into a huge wall and fell on my ass.

"Whoa. I'm sorry, didn't see you there."

I look up after hearing that deep, sensual, husky voice and I blushed at the shivers it caused me.I stare into those familiar eyes until I blush and look down at the floor.

"It's okay, I wasn't watching where I was going. Sorry to bother you."

I got up so fast and started to run past him, until I was pulled back into that warm chest that sent tingles up my arm.

"Don't worry about it. My name's Maxim, but you, sweetheart, can call me Max".

He smirked at me and I blushed at the name 'Sweetheart'. I looked back down and took a few steps away from the man who gives me these shivers.

"My name's Daniel, but you can call me Danni." I blushed even more and I glanced at his gorgeous face to see him smile at me.

"Danni. Cute name. Well, I have to get to class, but I wouldn't mind showing you around sometime." He winked at me and I swear I almost fainted.

"T-thank you and s-sure, that would be nice". I said quietly. I started playing with the end of my shirt. "U-um I uh have to go the um office, c-could you tell me where it is?"

I blush even more, embarrassed by my stuttering. I felt a ahand on my shoulder and looked up to see Max smiling at me.

"Sure, better yet, how bout I show you, and I could show you around the school. Okay?"

The way he held onto my shoulder told me that I had no choice but to go with him.

It's probably for the best considering he's the first person I met that I feel comfortable with. I nod to answer his question, he turns to his friends telling them he'll catch up with them at lunch and started to walk in the opposite direction of where they came from. I followed behind him, but closely because I continued to get stared at by everyone else.

I heard a low growl come from somewhere and it made everyone who was looking at me quickly turn their heads away from me so fast, I thought they got whiplash. I looked back up at Max to see him with a smug look on his face and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I blushed and looked down before he caught me staring. He held on to me tighter making me relax a little more.

There's so much I could learn about from this handsome stranger.

Oh thank god I finally finished this chapter. Sorry it took so long but I hope u enjoy it. Thanks for reading.