Chapter 5

Danni's POV:

Okay so, Im very sorry this is taking forever. I wasnt really movtivated to write again until thoughts just came pouring out of me. I made a new story called The Billionare's Pregnant Mate and Please tell me how the prologue is. If you wish to help me continue this story and my others, please comment below. I need the support guys, Ive been very depressed these last few months and I just wish I could've started doing this sooner. Chapter 5 is below so enjoy and dont forget to vote 😙😙😙😙

As we walked to the office, I couldn't help but think about how kind Max was being towards me. I would sneak small glances at his body and might I say, he looks like a God.

A sex god to be precise.

Oh, what I wouldn't give just to have his huge warm hands wrapped around my~

"Here we are" He suddenly states, interrupting my naughty thoughts. I blush so hard, I could feel the heat coming off of my face. I look down and the ground, willing my semi erection to go away. God, I just met him and I'm already thinking about having him in my bed.....or his bed... STOP IT!!!!

He just stared at me while I was having my mini meltdown in my head. I chuckled nervously and went inside with him following a little too close behind me. Not that I didn't like it or anything......

"Hello, m-my name is Daniel Clearwater (I dont think I gave him a last name so itll be Clearwater from now on) I'm new here. I came to get my schedule and my locker stuff." The whole time I could feel Max's eyes burning a hole in my back, which only made my body feel hotter.

I blush as the lady at the counter smiles and hands me my paper work. "Hello dear. I'm Mrs. Chase. I am the assistant principal here, so don't hesitate to come here for anything. Ah, I see Mr. Harvest(I dont think I gave Max a last name either lol) is here with you. Well, he is the star student here at Mayflower and not just academically." She giggles while I look back and see a slight blush on Max's face.

It was really cute to see him blush.

I giggled along with Mrs. Chase which caused him to blush more. I need to make this my mission to always make Max blush..oh wow, I sound like I'm his boyfriend or something...well, it wouldn't hurt..

I thanked Mrs. Chase and started towards my first class which is English. Ughhhhh, first day of school sucks already. My least favorite class and it's the first one. I feel Max lean over my shoulder to look at my schedule too. I blush at how close his lips are to my cheek. I can feel his warmth breath on my neck. It feels so heavenly.

"Sweet! We're in the same class until 6th period. And we have lunch together. I would like you to meet my pa- I mean, my friends. They will love you."

"A-are you sure?" I asked. Im a little nervous to meet so many people right off the bat. Considering he probably is the most popular guy in this school, he'd have a ton of friends.

"Positive. Come on, or we'll be late to our first class." He grabbed my hand and I felt the most amazing tingles shoot up my arm and all over my body. I blushed and let him drag me there.

"BAAAAAAABYYYYYY!!!!" The most annoying, ear-bleeding screech was heard all the way down the hall.

I cringed and look to where that horrid sound was coming from. I saw a horribly tanned girl with a small pink tank top, her boobs almost spilling out, the shortest shorts I've ever seen in my life, long blonde hair and black 6 inch heels running towards us. I heard a groan next to me and saw Max holding his face in the other hand that's not holding mine.