Start of the Journey

2 Days later, TANDON VILLA

Sushma is going towards Prachi's room with an envelope in her hand. While entering her room she saw Prachi sitting on her bed and staring out of the window. She signs and moves towards her while keeping the envelope on the coffee table and sitting beside her on the bed.

By seeing the movement from her peripheral view she turns towards Sushma and keeps her head on her lap. Sushma smiles slightly remembering how Pragya always used to sleep like this when she was tense about something.

"What are you doing Prachi?" asks Sushma while moving her hand on her head.

"Huh.."Prachi frowns not able to understand this sudden question.

"Have you seen yourself, you have locked yourself in your room, you only come downstairs when we call you for dinner or lunch that to you don't eat properly just keep staring at your plate. That day nothing happened between you and Sid right?" she questions Prachi while looking at her.

Prachi suddenly lift her head and look at her with wide eyes, listening to her question, "No Nina nothing happened over there, we don't even know how we ended up like that. D..do you...do you also think that I cheated on Ranbir?" explains Prachi, getting tears in her eyes while asking the last part.

"No I know my Prachi can never think about this, doing it is way too far, but I want to ask that if nothing happened that day if you are not wrong then why are you punishing yourself? In a relationship, with love trust is also important if you love a person but can't trust him or her then that relationship will slowly become toxic. Here it was Ranbir's fault for not trusting you then why are you punishing yourself, he was wrong but he is living his life then why can't also try to live your life and try to move on." seeing Prachi thinking about it she continues "Pragya and Shahana had told me about you like how you stand against bullying on your first day of college, how you helped the Kohli's against the MLA's family to save Ranbir from Maya's accusation where did that Prachi go?"

Prachi was silently sitting and thinking about what all Sushma had said she is right when she had not done anything wrong then why should she suffer? This relationship was our both then why only I should carry the burden when he moved on so easily?

"Here take this" Sushma's voice breaks her from her thoughts.

"What is it Nina?" asks Prachi while inspecting the envelope.

"This is your call letter for Raisinghania Industries in London, Shahana sent your resume to the company and they selected you."

"This is the same company-"

"Yaa the same company where you had applied after completing your college but can't join as you were helping Sid in Kohli industries. You had applied for their Delhi branch but we thought a change of place will be a better option. So think about it." Sushma cut her off while patting her head.

"Thank You so much, Nina" replies Prachi while smiling at her.

"No need to thank me, it's your hard work only, if in my hands I would have given you Tandon and Arora industries but I know you won't take it unless you achieve something by yourself." Prachi smiles listening to it.

"Okay, I will leave now so you can think about what I told you"

"Wait Nina, for this, I have to go to London but Maa and Papa's treatment-"

"Don't worry about them I am here to take care of them you just focus on your new start." saying this Sushma leaves the room.

***