Chapter 2-The accident

A week later I find myself sitting outside a hospital room. I'de probably be bawling my eyes but i'm to shocked. (A/N: cue flashback) *ring ring* "god damn it," i mutter reaching out of the bath tub and grabbing the phone. "hello," i say pressing the phone against my ear. "hello, this is Credit Valley Hospital we have your mother under our care, she was drunk driving and got into a car accident" i immediately hang up and throw the phone across the room. i jump out of the bath not bothering to drain the water i run to my room throw on some random clothes and race to my car.

Once in the car i grab my phone and call my closest friend sophie. "emergency i'm on my way to the hospital i'll pick you up on the way" i say into the phone. not waiting for her reply i hang up and speed to her house. sophie's waiting outside her house she runs over and climbs into the car. i explain everything to her on the way to the hospital.

(A/N: back to present time) i look over to my left and see sophie asleep on the couch in the hall. i'm so lucky to have a friend like her. The doctor comes out and i jump up "is she okay!?!" i scream at him. he gives me this look of grief and i know the answer. "she's gone" i say barely above a whisper. i fall back into the chair and start sobbing hysterically. the shock has worn off and now it was pure depression. "would you like to say your final goodbye?" the doctor asked politely. i nod and walk into the room closing the door behind me. i stare at my mom's body lying there motionless. she may have been an alcoholic but she was an amazing mother. i walk over say a prayer and kiss her forehead "goodbye mother" i whipser before walking out of the room. Sophie grabbed me in a tight hug "it's going to be alright" she whispered into my ear. "where am i going to go, i'm 17 i can't live on my own yet" i say concern filling my eyes. "sorry to interrupt but you will be going to England to stay with your biological parents" the doctor said coming up behind me "but rein's my mother" i insist "not your birth mother" he replied simply.

A/N: okay still no story but heres chapter two hope you enjoyed! it's not very long i know but i'm trying my best. madz outie ;)