Chapter 29-Accidents

-----Dylan's P.O.V------

"i....i did," i stuttered out. he nodded then kissed me quick on the lips and held my hands. "it's fine though dyl," he said. i nodded and burst out crying. "i ruin everything," i said in between sobs. "no you don't babe you didn't do anything it's fine babe," he assured me giving me a big horan hug. it felt nice i really miss his hugs. "should we go back in," i said still crying. "wait for you to relax a bit," he replied and i nodded in agreement.

after i relaxed and stopped crying we went back into the den and joined the truth or dare game they were playing. "dylan truth or dare," harry shot. "truth," i replied. "whats the worst thing you've ever done in a relationship," he asked. well fuck. i looked at my hands. "she doesn't need to answer that," niall barked at harry. "kay man," harry said looking pissed. "sophie truth or dare," i asked. "d-d-dare," sophie sang. i laughed. "kiss zayn," i said. "noooooooooo," louis screamed. "fine kiss louis," i re-dared. they started making out and zayn had to pry them apart. "get a room," harry teased. after a while of this game everyone went home but sophie went with louis so i was all alone in the house. i went to my room feeling so alone. i decided to call sel.

~~~~hey sel~~~~~

-----hi can't talk bye---

then she hung up before i could say bye. i broke down into tears no one wants to be with me.

------Selena's P.O.V------

i quickly hung up the phone not wanting to miss a second with jae. i felt bad for leaving dyl hanging like that but she'll be fine. "back to our game," he questioned. i nodded. "how many siblings," he asked. "3," i shot back.

"pets?"

"nope."

"born?"

"here."

this game went on forever and then we finally left starbucks and went back to my place to watch a movie. i quickly texted dyl to make sure she was okay.

"sorry about before was with jae! are you okay? xxx sel!" i quickly texted.

"fine" her text said back

she was clearly not fine. i told jae i had to run out for a bit and that i'd be back as soon as possible. "dylan babe you okay," i called walking into her house. "fine," she screamed back from what sounded like her room. i ran upstairs to her room. she was lying on her bed starring at a picture. "i miss her," she whispered. "i know," i said taking a seat on her bed beside her. the picture was of her and her mom. i felt so bad i didn't know what to say. "okay so let's change to a less depressing topic," she said sitting up. "you and jae eh," she questioned nudging me. i nodded. "oh shit jae forgot about him gotta go babe feel better," i said giving her a peck on the cheek and rushing back to my place. me and jae continued the movie once i got there.

------Sophie's P.O.V-------

"lou whatcha doing," i called. "you'll see," he called back. when we got to his place he blindfolded me and told me to sit on the couch and wait. it's been like twenty minutes ughs. "open," he said taking off the blindfold. my breath drew in. right before my eyes was a candle lit dinner for two. "did you do this," i asked. "yeup anything for my girl," he said grinning from ear to ear. we sat down and ate in silence. but not an awkward silence a nice calming relaxing silence. after dinner i got into the car and started driving home but it was pouring ran and i could hardly see. suddenly out of no where a car pulled in front of me. i swerved to the side. something crashed through the glass and then i blacked out.

A/N: dun dun duunnn! sorry for not updating much but to make it up i tried to make this a long chappie!!! hope you liked it babezzzz! madz outie ;)