Chapter 21 part 2-The party

(A/N: 15 more hours then im home! 10 hours today then 5 hours tomorrow how fun eh? im so bored listening to song covers yay! okay on with the chappie)

-----Dylan's P.O.V-----

we finally get home after taking sophie's "short cut" which added 20 minutes onto the car ride home. i sigh liam's car wasn't in the driveway which means he still wasn't home. we walked up the steps and sophie knocked on the door three times. "sophie no one is home," i muttered. she laughed and opened the door. "SUPRISE," a bunch of people screamed. i look around all my friends are here including the boys. i started crying. "oh mer gawd guys you are so sweet," i screamed still crying. everyone came over and gave me a big hug. niall was last and instead of a hug he kissed me. i looked over at liam and he looked upset. why is he upset me and niall are dating it's not like i'm not allowed to kiss him.

i opened all my gifts and then the music started and everyone was dancing. me and sophie started doing the weirdest dance ever of course. suddenly a slow song started playing and niall walked over. "may i have this dance," he asked me. "you may," i say nodding. he pulled me in close and we started to dance. out of the corner of my eye i saw liam walk upstairs. ughs what was wrong with him. i tried to ignore it and just enjoy dancing with niall but i couldn't. "one sec i gotta go to the powder room," i said smiling at niall awkwardly. then i ran upstairs and went into liam's room without knocking. he was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. "you okay," i asked sitting down beside him. "yea i'm fine go enjoy your party," he said back. "i can't knowing my brother is up here upset," i said back putting my hand on his back. he nodded and got up. "let's go," he said walking downstairs. i smiled and ran down after him. the slow song was over and niall looked upset. i ran over to him and grabbed his hand. he laughed and we both started dancing.

after dancing with niall for a while i went to hang with sophie but she was in a corner making out with louis. i rolled my eyes and ran over to the rest of my girls. "ehh gals," i said smiling at tiff, nikki, sel and sierra. we all danced together as a group for a few songs then the door bell rang. "i'll get it," liam called. "dylan get over her," liam called a few minutes later. i ran over and there standing in the door was jae. "happy birthday dyl," he said smiling holding a gift in his hand. i started crying and ran over giving him a big hug. "what are you doing here," i screamed at him. "i flew her to get your forgiveness plus theres no way i was gonna miss your eighteenth birthday," he said smiling. i hugged him again and then he handed me the gift. i opened it and squealed. "i had to search through my entire storage area to get that," he said. in my hands with tubby the hippo. it was my favourite stuffed animal when i was younger i gave it to jae when we were like 10. "thank you so much," i said giving him yet another hug. then we all went back to the party. i took jae's hand and dragged him over to niall and introduced them to each other. then i started to dance with niall again. after a few minutes i looked around to see where jae had gone and i squealed when i saw him slow dancing with selena. "those two make an adorbs couple don't they," i asked niall. "yea they do," niall said looking over at sel and jae.

-----Liam's P.O.V-----

at one in the morning everyone left. jae assured dylan that he had a hotel to stay in and that he didn't need to stay here. i went to my room to get ready for bed and then went to dylan's room to say goodnight. she was alone in the room on her computer. "where's sophie," i asked. "she went to louis'," she replied. i noded my head. "oh well goodnight," i called walking out the door. "goodnight," she called after me.

*knock knock knock*

i looked over at the clock. 2 in the morning. why was dylan knocking on my door at 2 in the morning. i got up and opened the door. there stood dyl crying her eyes out. i just starred at her. "i had a uhm nightmare," she said blushing. "can i maybe sleep with you," she added. "yea of course," i said letting her into my room. i crawled back into bed and she crawled in next to me. i felt the warmth of her body next to me. i put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. i don't know why it just felt natural. and eventually i drifted off to sleep.

A/N: there ya go babez now it's only like 3 hours for today yaay!!!!!! okay so i was walking around north carolina and then i heard to guys talking behind me about hot wiring a golf cart. i started freaking out and ran away it was so funny! lol okay thats all madzz outie ;)