Chapter 9 - The lost child

Rona headed to the south and walked for about half an hour. Suddenly she spotted a rabbit and a group of people, who were playing with it.

„Hello. Is that rabbit yours?"

Hello."

...

Aaaah! It's you! Sergeant, it's that girl. We found her! Or did she find us?"

Hello missy, long time no see... Did I say it right, sergeant?"

Don't try to look cool and don't stay there like an idiot and capture her!"

Yes,sir!"

...

Where is she?!"

Behind you, near that stream!"

Oh! Hey missy! Wait for me there... I will catc..."

(splash)

Aaaah! I am all wet now... or not. Hahaha. Yea, I don't need to care about my clothes anymore!"

Stop bathing and go catch her! You other guys too!"

...

Where is she again?"

Here! I got her! Our captain will be happy!"

...  

„(Hmm... what are those people doing with that rabbit?)"

„Hello."

Hello."

Aaaah! It's you!..."

„(Oh no... those knights again! But they became... skeletons? How is that possible?)"

...

„(Sorry, but I can't let you catch me now. It's time to try that bracelet.)"

Rona activated her new bracelet and teleported few meters behind that soldier. She almost fell into water, but managed to not slip.

(Ahh, that wasn't two far. They are on my tail again.)"

When the skeleton-knight wanted to catch her, Rona teleported again and he fell into the stream.

„(Hehehe.)"

Suddenly more knights and other skeletons wanted to capture her and so she teleported once more, but she was not lucky in that time and appeared just in front of one of knights.

„(And my hope is gone.)"

„(Or not? I still have the ring.)"

„Thunder Bolt!"

...

You idiot! Our captain is our enemy now. Our leader now is..."

„Thunder Bolt!"

Hahaha... missy, what are you trying aga..."

(crack)

„...zhzhzhzz..."

...

Rona successfully used her thunder spell and all skeletons in 100 meter radius fell to the ground... paralyzed. Or almost all of them...

I was wondering, where my ghoul went and it is here... but not in the right form."

Rona,... you keep disappointing me... minus 2 points for you."