Excerpt

"What do you mean by this is your first heat? You're eighteen, you should have had your first one four years ago

"What do you mean by this is your first heat? You're eighteen, you should have had your first one four years ago."

London who was seated beside her in her car, for the first time, had nothing to say. His body squirmed on the seat, his thighs wetting more with every second. Hot pants leaving his lips and his whole body felt slick and wet all over.

It appalled him but at the same time, made him hornier than he should be.

He could smell her pheromones again, pouring out as if trying to calm him down, except it was suffocating him, rendering him unable to breathe, driving him up to a climax and yet refusing to bring him down from the high.

London Eli was going mad.

In one swift move, he was on her laps, hearing her cuss out as she tried to steady the car to the side of the road though he didn't care. Moans and groans escaped his mouth as he grinded on her laps shamelessly, whining when he couldn't feel a dick rub against him and opted out to rub himself on her thighs.

His face moved to her neck in hunger now, burying his face into it. Goddess, she smelled so addictive. So good. Like a fucking drug-

A gasp left London's lips as her hand wrapped itself around his throat, squeezing slightly as she made him look at her now with half open eyes.

Emery Forest's green eyes glowed now, burning like a wild fire that swore to unleash something dark and dangerous as she hissed out, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

The Alpha tone had goosebumps rising on his skin, his teeth biting harder into his lips with his hole clenching now. Why did this have to be so hot? "I-I need to be fucked. Please, it hurts."

"Is that why you're being all slutty right now? Riding me with no care in the world? Like a little horny bitch?"

Another groan left his lips, his hard cock nearly bursting at the degrading words while her hand tightened around his neck, rendering unable to speak and only nod his head in agreement before he managed to say in one breath, "Yes. I'm your bitch. Fuck me. Use me however you want."

London didn't think her pheromones could get more distracting but it did. Another gasp leaving his lips, his head thrown back in pleasure as it heightened every sense of his nerves, his body screaming.

Yes. Yes. Fuck, yes.

"Fuck, no."

Her hand left his neck, the scent she had let out immediately being reined back, clearing his sense, but only a bit as he stared at her with half lidded eyes.

For the first time, Emery did not look perfect and poised. She didn't have her cold and unnerving gaze that made him want to submit to her and be held by her at the same time.

She looked like chaos. Her black hair all over her face. Her green eyes lit up, her full pink lips wet. Even her tattoo's were glowing the same green shade of her eyes.

Emery looked like she was going crazy.

And the fact it was all because of him was doing things to London that he could never put in words.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She asked, "Why do you smell so good? Why are you being irresistible? Why the fuck do I want to have you screaming my name?"

Then her face darkened, her fangs coming out as she hissed in her native tongue, "You're just a fucking omega. I've lived thousands of years and met many others that looked better than you. So why can I not stay away from you?"

London didn't understand what she was saying, but the way she spoke, so soft and yet, demanding. He didn't care if she had insulted or degraded him, but there was one thing he cared about.

He was finally going to fight for something he wanted.

Which was Alpha Emery Forest fucking the daylight out of him.