25- Apocalypse

'It ended before it ever really begunAnd yet, I would never change it for anything in the worldBecause I loved her more than I thought possible

And yet, I would never change it for anything in the world
Because I loved her more than I thought possible.'

London could sense the cold creeping into the room, seeing from a corner of his eyes the dark shadows appearing behind her as it grew taller than her and her

London could sense the cold creeping into the room, seeing from a corner of his eyes the dark shadows appearing behind her as it grew taller than her and her... Her hair had loosened, her eyes a burning gold with her tattoos glowing the same colour as well. He could smell it, the desire she held for him as she spoke, her throat bopping slowly, "London, I have not fed in... In days. If I am this close to you, I do not know if I can control myself."

"Then don't," He was looking at her like he was seeing her for the first time and in a sense, he was. Her eyes held more emotions than it ever had. Fear. Anxiety. Hunger. Desire. A longing for what it was in front of her. "You didn't feed because you know that I taste the best. Because you know you need nothing else than I. So why restrain yourself?"

He was sitting next to his grandfather, covered in a blanket with hot chocolate in front of him. Rowan Eli held a reserved smile on his face and though it looked like his usual smile, this time his eyes held peace. Gratitude. He could remember the first time he had woken, every part of his nerves feeling like he was on fire and realized it was not his grandfather beside him but Cain and Yahaira.

He had slipped in and out of consciousness, dreams that he had buried deep in his mind finding their way back to him and digging their claws into his spine. Seeing and hearing voices that were never there. All saying one thing.

"She wishes you death and even It does not want you. You do not deserve to live. Take it from the root and save the ones that must survive. The daughter of Night knows all. And knows all."

And that was when it began. A little trickle of pain, mixing with hate. He could sense the darkness trying to pull him under, keep him as theirs and it was his hatred and pain at her that kept him going, floating above all the murkiness sticking to his skin, sucking on his blood like a leech. He needed to ask why she had done that to him. Why she had been so distraught at the thought of being his Mate?