Characters

Kindly read this section of characters carefully -- especially the part with Bella Swan. It holds a surprise for you.

Heroneka Nexus Pearlstone
Age: 17
Breed: Angelic Witch

Heroneka is an Angelic Witch (a cross between an Angel mother and a Wizard father)

Heroneka is an Angelic Witch (a cross between an Angel mother and a Wizard father). She was born in England. She was supposed to be going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry but she never received her invitation letter from the school. After that, she was adopted by Mr and Mrs Brady (her real parents' muggle friends) who know her truth and choose to raise her as their daughter. Since she can't go to any Wizarding School anymore, she lacks the skills and knowledge to access her skills as a part-witch being. However, she will turn into an angel anyway if she faces death seven times. That is her curse.

She has already faced two deaths in England (first - when she was born dead | and second - when she went through some horrifying trauma that changed her life giving her something beautiful.

To get away from her past, she moves to the United States (Forks, Washington) and that's when the story begins.

-----

Cosmo Cullen (Carlisle's real twin brother)
Age: 22
Breed: Vampire

Cosmo is Carlisle's real twin brother from back in the 1600s before they turned into vampires

Cosmo is Carlisle's real twin brother from back in the 1600s before they turned into vampires. Cosmo turned into a vampire at the age of 22. He was saved by another vampire when he was dying. A year later when Carlisle was turned into a vampire, Cosmo helped him through his transformation and they remained together since then.

Cosmo lost his first love (human) during the 1800s when she was attacked by vampires and killed. Since then he was avoiding being in love with anyone at all. But now that Alice had a certain vision of him being with Heroneka, he was willing to do everything in his power to save his potential love and keep her happy.

----

Celeste Jane Pearlstone
Age: 10 months
Breed: Angelic Witch