Introduction

It was a gloomy day that day many years ago Lady Bone Demon was defeated by the Monkie Kid, Sun Wukong the Monkey King, Nezha The Third Lotus Prince, Red Son the Son of Demon Bull King, Mei the holder of the Samadi Fire, Tang who was well read on old legends, Pigsty the owner of a noodle shop, and the new King the Six Eared Macaque.....after Lady Bone Demon was defeated The Six Eared Monkey absorbed the demons power Why? you ask well let's say The Bone Demon killed the Mate of the Six Eared Macaque after absorbing the Demon's power the sadness The monkey felt over took him as his fur turned snow white and his eyes turned red like rubies, and then in a flash Ice was everywhere he had taken over like an eclipse covers the sun only this "Eclipse" was now permanent and blocked the sun then years later everything was ice everything was cold, yet everyone tried to act like everything was normal even though it wasn't The King declared that on his fallen Mate's birthday everyone will not work and grieve the loss nobody complained however The Kings Fallen Mate was a friend to everyone in the town she was their sun on the rainiest of days even to some demons such as the Demon Bull Family, but it was truly a sad day for everyone when The King's Mate save a child's life in exchange for her life the child went to The King's Mate grave everyday to drop off flowers and thank her for saving the their life, they go there so much the guards protecting the grave let them in no questions asked the child was an orphan they didn't have any family at all so The King took the child in as his own, seeing how much the child cared now a father The King will do everything he can to find a way to get his mate back, but his main focus was on his new daughter who he lovingly named Jessie he promised to keep Jessie happy for his mate no matter what, and when he declared that the child was his new daughter the town thought maybe the child can warm his ice cold heart but that was only in prayers, but nobody has seen The Monkie Kid, Monkey King, or any of the heroes since that day some say they were taken out by The King while others said they went to flower fruit mountain to plan and or recover from the fight, but nobody knows for sure but it was another gloomy day the town people were working like normal the new princess with her guards watching her as she goes into town greeting everyone, but there's one person that scares Jessie and that was the Mayor who could blame her? but enough about that soon someone very special will show her face to The King, or better yet when The King and his daughter go for their father and daughter strolls through the city during the night where they meet a woman who might be the only one who can thaw out the King's Icy heart, no matter what for the woman he was his mate in a new body, but without her memories of old will her old memories come back? or will they stay locked up for good? will she fall back in love with her mate of old? will The King learn what it's like to love? will The King learn the truth? will The King come to terms with the voice in his head? only time will tell for now let us check on The King and his Daughter who find an old friend and an old mate as well, let us see how this tale will end or if it will end badly let us see shall we?