Chapter 6

I woke up with thoughts of Vic on my mind. He was truly amazing. He chose to spend time with me just so I wouldn't drink.

Oh, and another thing, it was really nice waking up and not throwing up. I sighed dreamily and rolled over. I grabbed my phone and checked it, smiling when I saw a had a text from Vic.

Vic: Mornin bb <3

To Vic: Morning my little taco

His reply was almost instant.

Vic: Oh shush

I smiled in satisfaction and put my phone down so I could hop out of my bunk. "Hey," I said when I passed Justin. "No puking your guts out this morning, huh? Good job Quinn." He said and walked away. I smiled at that. It felt good that people noticed a difference.

"Where are we today?" I asked Jack. "I don't really know. I think Pierce does though," he said and winked. I blushed and grabbed some coffee and went to their bus.

I knocked and a sleepy Vic showed up at the door. He had possibly the worst case of bed head I had ever seen, but it was the absolute cutest thing too. "What?" He groaned.

He rubbed at his eyes, "Can you come in? It's really bright." He said. I walked onto the bus noting that Tony was up, so we couldn't be all cute but whatever. Merely seeing him brought a smile to my face.

"So do you know where we are today?" I asked. "Uhm," he said and then looked down in thought. "I think we're in Orlando, Florida," he said. "Oh cool! I love Florida," I said cheerily.

Vic was moving around trying to find something to wear I'd imagine. Mainly because he was only in boxers. I smirked and whistled when he bent over to pick up a shirt. He turned around and I saw the blush coating his cute little cheeks, "Shush," He said. I smiled.

Once he was dressed I decided to ask him to walk around a little with me. Since Vic was hungry and I wanted coffee we found a Starbucks and Vic, like the child he is, got a chocolate chip cookie and I just got some iced coffee thingy. It didn't really matter. It tasted good.

After that we were wandering around some more. I felt Vic's fingers slowly lock with mine. I looked down and blushed.

He was so perfect.

"There's a park! Can we go there?" I asked. "Yeah that seems cool." He nodded and we crossed the street to the park. It was a huge park. Green grass everywhere and huge trees that have probably been here for who knows how long.

We sat down at a bench and I leaned my head on Vic's shoulder. I was so content.

I just about dozed off until the buzzing of Vic's phone caught my attention. I assumed it was their tour manager or like a photographer. It wasn't.

"Hello?" He said. I watched his face and saw it drop and his eyes turn sad. "Ok where are you?" He asked sounding a little panicky. He sat up and I did too. He squeezed my hand. "Just keep talking to me. You'll get through it." He went silent for a minute.

"Just take deep breaths, ok?" He said and took some to demonstrate for whoever was on the other side of the conversation.

After a few minutes of him doing that he seemed to become less tense. "Ok. Your ok now, right?" He asked. I didn't know what happened but he handled it well. God, he was always so caring. "Ok. Remember I love you." He said. He smiled and hung up.

"What was that?" I asked. "A few nights ago I met this fan and she gave me her blades and I gave her my number, y'know in case something happened, and she had a panic attack and I just didn't want her hurting herself." He finished. I hugged him.

"How do you care so much?" I asked. I felt him shrug. We both settled a little and sat there, just content with everything in that moment.

But, I had to be careful.

Every time good happens to me there's always something just waiting to happen. I pushed try thoughts away and relaxed again. I jumped when Vic's stomach growled. "Aww is little Viccy poo hungry?" I teased him. He nodded, "Can we go find something to eat?" He asked.

We got up and walked around some until we came across a little cafe thing. I want really hungry so I just got a water. Vic got a sandwich and a lemonade. We sat at a booth and ate in silence.

After that we went back to the venue for soundcheck and get ready for the show. It was a great show as normal.

I was sweaty and so was Vic but that didn't stop us from leaning all over each other while we waited for the showers to open up.

I ended up having to go back to my bus. I'm just gonna say it wasn't the best idea. They persuaded me to go drinking with them. I said to myself I wouldn't go overboard.

I did exactly that.

I let Vic down.

I was in the middle of the floor in the bar. My hands went to my hair and I pulled at it. My heart was beating hard and fast. I couldn't breathe. I shouldn't have done this. I felt tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

I had to get out of there. I went to the door only to run into Justin, our bass player, "Leaving this early Quinn?" He asked. I nodded with wide eyes and tried to leave again.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around, "Come on, have some fun." He said and dragged me back into the crowd of people. He started dancing. I just stood there. He moved up against me and started grinding against me. "N-no, I can't do this to V-Vic," I slurred. I pushed through people, this time running.

I nearly fell through the door once I opened it. I ran half way there before I was so out of breath I couldn't. I had to get back to Vic though. I stumbled the rest of the way to the bus, finding the Pierce The Veil one quickly. I pulled the door open.

Vic saw me immediately and stood up. "Kellin what happened?" He asked and pulled me into the bus, "I'm sorry Vic." I kept saying over and over. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

I cried into his shoulder for maybe half an hour. "I shouldn't have drank. Vic I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot," I said and banged my fists against my head. "No, no, no you're not," he said and pulled me back into him.

I felt him kiss the top of my head. I was so cold but I was sweating and shaking. This was a weird feeling. Being drunk and having a panic attack at the same time. I sighed and Vic made me shower. The hot water calmed me down a lot.

VICS POV

Kellin sighed and snuggled his head father into the pillow. I was sitting on the edge of the bed making it dip down. I was slowly running my hand up and down his back. He had a rough night.

I had no idea how badly he was struggling. From the few words I could understand while he was in his drunken state was that his band members kinda pushed him into drinking tonight. He kept going on about how he wasn't planning on drinking that much but it just got out of hand. He had an addiction. There was no ignoring it now.

I leaned down and kissed his head. I got changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. I laid down next to Kellin and held him to me. My arm went around his waist and he moved a little. I hope I hadn't woken him up. "Vic?" He croaked. His voice was shot. It was cute too though. He was so cute when he was tired. "It's ok, I'm right here," I said and rubbed up and down his arm.

He flipped over so he was facing me. He smiled weakly and pecked my lips. I smiled and held him to my body to warm him up. He nuzzled his face into my neck and fell asleep. I followed soon after.