Lowrider: James 'Munky' Shaffer x Reader

basically, this one is where your friends abandon you and james is there to comfort you:)

(sorry but that image of james is cute as hell😭😭🫶🫶🫶)

ok bye now !!

╞═════𖠁★𖠁═════╡

You sat on the couch as you felt sorrow, recently, your friends had abandon you. James was out with Korn so you were alone in the house. You waited for him to get home, which took awhile. Later then, the house door opened, you immediately knew it was James. "I'm home!" he called out, he closed the door behind him. You ran to him, and hugged him while crying. "Hey, hey. Sweetheart, what happened?" James asked as he rubbed your back "My friends- they abandoned me.." You said between soft crying. "Awh.. I'm so sorry to hear that babe.". Your crying turned to sniffles as he comforted you, when you did stopped crying you took your head off his chest, your guy's eyes locked together and you smiled. "There's the smile I love!" he said. He pulled you to a hug again cause he's happy again to see you happy.

You and James listened to Sweet Child O' Mine and some other songs that you two like. Overall it changed your mood, you now felt happy that James is around. "I love you James." You said to him, "I love you too, Y/N!" He said to you, happily.

-End of "Lowrider"-

sry if this is kinda short buttttt i got this idea during school so this is cool🤩