Drum Lessons: David Silveria x Reader

A day ago; You've been interested in playing drums. But that's when your boyfriend, David noticed that you've been attempting to play his drum kit. So; he decided to give you some drum lessons. "Hey babe. I noticed you were playing my drums,, and I was thinking of giving you some drumming lessons!" He offered, as he plopped himself on the couch next to you. You were happy to hear, "Really?! Yay!!" you said, in glee. "We can learn now, if you want to" he insisted, "We can do it right now!" you said. You and David stood up and went to where his drum kit was in. You sat down on the chair, and he guided you on how to play one of their songs; Blind.

Once you did got the hang of it, he was proud of you. "You did it Y/N!" he said in glee, you were happy for youself. Later then, you tried some random drum patterns. It sounded nice to the drummer, "You're doing well" he says. "Thanks, David!" you said. Now, you just needed a drum kit for yourself. When you guys were finished with learning the drums, he have you a kiss on the cheek. "Happy and proud that you can do it, Y/N" he complemented, you chuckled before saying, "Thanks David!".

a/n : sry if this is short:,). the book will be in a hiatus since exams are around the corner:(.