𝟬𝟬𝟭

──────────𝟬𝟬𝟭─☪

──────────𝟬𝟬𝟭─☪

[Name] groggily sat up, slamming the alarm off. His [h/c] hair was untidy, and he massaged his eyes in exhaustion while mumbling a few tiny complaints.

"It's that stupid dream again.." [Name] muttered, looking down at his lap with drowsy eyes. 'It sure has been a while since I've seen him...I wonder how he's doing.' [Name] pondered while heaving a long sigh.

He soon yawns, tears welling up in his eyes as he wipes them away, getting out of bed and walking out of his bedroom and towards the bathroom.

He opens the restroom door, closing it behind him before locking it, stripping out of his clothes, and soon entering the shower.

He had his head under the shower head, water streaming down his face as he stared down at the floor, the thought of having to go to school looming over him, causing him to sigh.

After a few minutes, [Name] exited the shower, wrapping his towel around his waist as he walked out of the bathroom and back into his room, locking the door behind him as he walked over to his closet.

[Name] puts on his school uniform, his hair still wet from the water which was now dripping down on his shirt, another sigh escaping the boy's lips.

Grabbing his messenger bag, he walks out of his room, greeting his Mother a good morning as he steps out of the house, walking towards his school quietly.

*ting!*

[Name]'s phone rang out, the boy fishing out the device out of his pocket, halting in his steps as he looked down at the phone, having received a message from a certain Vice President.

──Ken──

Ken
We're stopping by your school later.
Gonna be picking up this kid I told you about yesterday.
We'll see you there.

[Name]
Oh, ok.
I'll see you guys there I guess.
ᴿᵉᵃᵈ

─────

'I wonder who this kid is..' [Name] pondered, staring down at his phone for a few more seconds before closing it and putting it back into his pocket as he resumed his walk, already seeing his school in the distance.

───

[Name], who was sitting quietly in his classroom, had his gaze fixed on the blackboard, his mind blank as he waited for the two blondes to appear.

Hearing shouts from the second floor, the [h/c] focused on the male third-years who were now leaving the classroom, ostensibly to investigate what was going on.