𝟬𝟬𝟮

──────────𝟬𝟬𝟮─☪

──────────𝟬𝟬𝟮─☪

[Name] strolled quietly along the riverbank, where he, Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi had been the day before.

His footsteps on the hard ground and the wind blowing through the air were only heard. Tonight was just him and his thoughts.

He comes to a halt and looks down the hill, noticing a bench near the river, and begins to walk down towards it, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

He sits, staring across the riverbank as he listens to the water ripple, a quiet sigh escaping his lips as he looks up at the starry night, the stars twinkling around with each other.

"How strange," [Name] muttered, recalling Takemichi's confrontation with Draken the day before, his brows furrowed as he looked down at his lap.

"He's hiding something..but what is it?" The [h/c] mumbled to himself as he leaned back on the bench, biting the inside of his cheek as he fiddled with his fingers.

His thoughts were cut short when the sounds of explosions drew his attention back up to the sky, where he stared at the various bright colors that decorated the sky.

His eyes widened slightly and his mouth agape, admiring the fireworks as he felt nostalgic from the beautiful view.

He could feel his heart racing and his eyes glistening from the bright lights. "How beautiful is that..." He muttered quietly, a small smile forming on his lips.

[Name] sighed, his gaze returning to his lap as he thought about the older Sano.

'I hope you're enjoying the view too..' [Name] thought and took a deep breath as he gazed up at the sky once more, choosing to enjoy the beautiful lights in peace.

Though, he was completely unaware that someone was photographing him from afar. They quickly left, staring down at their phone with a sickly grin on their lips.

───

"I need to make sure Hina never finds out," Takemichi spoke, beads of sweat running down his face and his fist clenched tightly.

"Finds out what?" Hinata and [Name] spoke in unison, a smile on the peach-haired girl's lips, while [Name] glared down at the stunned blonde.

"Hina! Aikawa-san! Wh-Wh-What are you two doing here?!" Takemichi nervously asked, both his hands clutched on the collar of his school uniform as he stared at the two with wide eyes.

"I'm on my home from cram school, and I just so happened to have bumped into [Name]-kun on my way. He said that he'd walk me home." Hinata replied truthfully, her hands behind her back, clutching her messenger bag.