2. trapped

Both left DSP's cabin ....and settled themselves in the jeep ....HM was in the passenger's seat and KS was driving ....KS had already informed her informers about AK and told them to give her informations as soon as possible ..then they both went to central jail to check the CCTV footage to get the clear view of AK's jail brake .....KS already messaged PS that tonight she will not return back home as she will be in HM's home as DSP sir appointed them in a case ...PS agreed ....its already late evening ...time shows its 7.30 ...both HM and KS were exhausted ..they saw numerous time the footage of AK's jail brake and another CCTV footages but they didn't get a single clue about AK .....then they both decide to take a tea brake ..so KS parked the jeep beside a tea stall ...and ordered the tea vender to give them two special cup of tea.........

Both were enjoying their tea ...suddenly one of the informer called KS and told her about AK's location ....KS become too much happy and thanked the informer and again confirm the location ...

KS: maddam sir ..maddam sir ...

HM: kya hua karishma ...

KS: maddam sir AK ke location mil gayi hai ......XYZ place .......

HM: kya ....e to o jungle ki piche wale godown hai na ....

KS : ha maddam sir ...jaldi chalo ...aj iss AK ka khel khatam kardenge ....

But HM found something fishy ....how such easily they find AK's location ....

KS: kya hua maddam sir kya soch rahi ho ...jaldi chaliye ...

HM: KS are you sure ...e galat information or koi trap to nahi hai ...

KS: ap kya kehena chate ho ?

HM: karishma mujhe kuch thik nahi lag rahe hai ....e trap ho sakta hai ...par

KS: maddam sir ..mera khabri network kabhi galat nahi hota hai ...

HM: ha wo vi hai ..par ...

KS: koi par war nahi ....jaldi chaliye nahito wo AK hat se chut jayege ....

HM: par without force jana thik nahi hoga KS

KS : maddam sir ham dono chalte hai ......ap gadi mai jate bakt DSP sir ko inform kar dena ...

HM: ji thik hai chaliye ........

Then they both started their journey towards the location .......HM was continuously trying to call HQ and SS to inform them but there was no network ...since they reached near the forest .....

KS: maddam sir iske age jeep nahi jayega ....age jungle hai ..uski bad factory ...to chalke jana hai ...ap HQ mai inform kiya ...

HM: nahi na KS ...network nahi hai ..ab kuch nahi kar sakte chalo ham dono chalte hai age dekha jayega ...

They both started their journey towards the dark path of the jungle .........HM was infront holding her gun ...behind HM ..KS was there holding her phone and using it flash light and she had her gun also in her hand ...they continue their walk ....but unknown to them some people were following them silently and were waiting for right time to attack them .......

Then one of the man attacked KS in her head with a metal rod hardly ....

Suddenly HM heard Karishma's muffled scream !!!

Immediately Haseena turned back and at the same time , a rod came crashing down on her head ...

The gun fell from HM's hand ...HM fell down on her knees holding her spinning head between her palms .....

Simultaneously ,she saw KS lying on the ground ...unconscious ..

HM was about to crawl towards her but another blow came down on her head ....she felt all her energy drain away and everything become blur .....

"K...KARISH..MA.."

HM mumbled one last time before darkness took over her entirely !!!!!!!!!!!

.......................

.......................

...................

...................

....................

...............

SO THAT'S IT FOR THIS PART ..........HOPE YOU ENJOYED ........PLS DO COMMENT AND VOTE ........THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE ...........