4.can MPT reach on time ?

Some of the AK's goon moved towards the room ...they entered the room ...they found that KS's head on HM's lap ....HM was patting her forehead lovingly ......then HM's eyes fell on some well trained goons who had just entered the room ......

AK : haseena mallik be ready ..its fight time ....apne SI ko choro aur insabse fight karo ...ham vi dekhte hai Laucknow ki police wali mai kitna dam hai .......HM knew that she had no way to escape from it ...she had to fight ..she placed KS's head on floor ...and stand up with great difficulty as she was exhausted ...its been too long she had her food and water .....and her head injury and the pollen storm season almost drained her all energy ......altough she become ready to fight with the goons .......the goons looked strong enough and they are armed ..they had knives ,metal rods on their hand but HM become ready to fight with free hand ....the goons(G) loughed seeing her condition ....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

G1 : are yaar ...inse kya larenge ...e to thikse khadi vi nahi ho parahahe .....maja nahi ayega ....                    

G2: ha ...but dont worry police wali ..ham fair game hi khelenge .......ham chate to tumhare SI ko lekar tumhe blackmail karke tumhe mar sakte the ..but ham wo nahi karenge ...tumhe hi fight karenge ...tumhari SI ko hat tak nahi lagayenge .....HM nooded in assurance ..somewhere she was relaxed a bit that her karu will be fine .....then the goons dragged KS to a corner of the room ...HM tried to stop but the goons signaled her not to move .....they placed KS at the corner of the roof ....KS was in semiconcious state ....her burning fever didn't let her do anything but she can senses that her best friend ...,her hasu is in deep trouble .........then the goons surrounded HM ....          

the goons started attacking HM ...at first HM was dozing all the attacks ...but she was tired ...she was trying to doze the attacks but it was hard for her as they were many in numbers ...and HM didn't had much energy to attack back them ...they were taking advantage of the situation ....one of the goon attacked on HM's right leg with a metal rod ....AHHH!!!!!!!! HM screamed in pain .....HM knelled down .....hearing HM's voice KS opened her voice but she didn't had energy to protect HM ....tears were flowing from her eyes ...here HM knelled down and that's all ..the goons had already taken charge of the situation .............they were hitting her ...HM fell down on the floor ....blood was coming out from her mouth ......after beating her satisfactorily the goons moved out of the room ....HM had not any energy left ....she was on the floor wincing in pain ...she tried to close her eyes but the bright light of the white room didn't let them to close their eyes ....here KS also tried to went near HM ..but it was next to impossible for her with her rising body temperature ..but she kept trying....she crawled towards HM slowly ...soon she reached towards HM .....hold her hand and sat beside her ..........                                                                                                

SCENE SIFTED .....................                                                                                                                                                          

MPT team were too much worried for their seniors ...clocks showing that its already 12 in the noon ...its mean they didn't had any news of their senior almost 17/18 hours ..as they didn't knew where they gone after the duty hours .....then they got the information from HM's ammi that they didn't return back home ...then DSP informed MPT about the case of AK ...and DSP gave them shoot at site order as they also get the clue that behind HM and KS's abduction there is AK's hand .....Both HM and KS are the best officers of their department so department can't afford to loose them because of a criminal ...so DSP gave them shoot at site order and gave them back up forces and told MPT to do anything and find HM and KS as soon as possible ........                              

MPT members with other officers tried a lot to get a single clue about their location ...Billuji also activated her network .....soon they get the location of AK ....it was the factory after the forest ...team MPT with back up force headed towards the jungle ...soon they find HM's jeep..they understood that their beloved seniors had been trapped by AK ....soon they took all the safety precautions as they didn't afford any mistakes ...then they went towards the factory ...the backup team surrounded the factory ...MPT members with some force entered in the factory ....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      here HM and KS had no energy left ...they were in the floor with semi-unconsious state ....all the night AK 's goon tortured both of them after some time intervals .....HM's condition was more worse as AK's goon tortured her more .....

soon MPT members entered and fight started between them ....MPT and other officers successfully arrested all the goons .....other officers started looking for AK ........MPT entered in the room and become numb seeing their senior's situation ..they rushed towards her ...

SS: maddam sir ...karishma madam ....tears were flowing from their eyes ...they gave them water ...after sometime KS become stable ....she also supporting HM ...

KS : hasu ..hasu tum thik ho .....

HM nooded in assurance and they supported both of them to came out of the room ......SS and CC were supporting HM and PS was supporting KS ......

As they stepped outside AK came infront of them ...he was hidden behind the cartoons ...before the officers could do anything AK fired a bullet to HM .....the bullet hits in HM's abdomen ...she didn't had much energy to scream she sat down ....MPT  and KS was numb .....other officers shooted AK ...he died on spot ......KS came back in sense .....

KS: hasu nahi ...hasu ...pushpa ji pushpa ji jaldi jaldi hospital chaliye .....

then other officers came to helped them and they went to the hospital as soon as possible .......

.................

....................

..............................................................

...............................................................................

so here's the bonus part .............basically its not a bonus part its the next part of the story ...so you people said that and here it is ...hope you enjoyed ...and i decide to end the story today so stay tuned in evening i will upload one more part .....do comments and votes ...thank you and take care ...............