5.we are strong together

KS was impatienlty moving to and fro infront of the O.T ......she was herself injured but it doesn't matter to her ..all the things that mattered to her most is her best friend's health who was in the O.T surviving for her life ....other MPT members didn't had that much courage to go to KS and composed her ...in the mean time ammi present there .....seeing ammi KS went towards her and tightly hugged her .........
....
..

KS:(with teary voice and in between sobs ) dekho na ammi ...wo wo ...hasu .....she can't speek further as her voice chocked .....ammi was tapping her head she found blood strains and several bruishes on KS ...ammi broke the hug ......
...

AMMI : beta .....karishma beta shant ho jao ...kuch nahi hoga haseena ko ..ham sab k dua hai na uske sath ..kuch nahi hoga use ...abhi dekhna use hosh ajayega aur apne boaring sayeri se sabko pakayega ...tum pehele apna treatment krao ....santu ...karu ko doctor k pas lejao .......SS nooded her head .. firstly KS was not ready to move from infront of the O.T but ammi's stern facial expression forced her to go to the doctor and treated her own wounds ........                                                            

one other doctor had treated KS and gave her medicines ......then KS also came infront of the o.t ....just then the light of the O.T turned off and the doctor(D)  came outside ....before anyone could ask him questions he himself decide to take the charge of the situation ........                                              

D: dekhiye ap sab mujhe puchiye usse pehele hi mai bata deti hu ....miss mallik ab khatre se bahar hai ....par bohot time se unhe torture kiya gaya tha plus unhe allergy ki problem vi hai aur to aur stomach mai goli insab k vajase wo bohot hi weak hai ...she needs special care...and complete bed rest for atleast 20 days ......unka mental health pe vi insab ki gehera asar para hai ..unhe khush rakhiye ..she will recovered soon .....hamne unhe normal ward pai shift kar diya hai ...ab sab unke hos ane ke bad mil lena ...i hope ki within 15/20 mins she will get her consiousness ....everyone thanked doctor then the doctor left from there ..............                                                                                         

After 15 mins HM gain consiousness .....the nurse helped her to sit in half lying position .....then the nurse came outside and informed other that HM gained her senses ...everyone hurriedly went inside .........KS went beside her and sat in the stool and hold HM's hand ...tears were continuously flowing from KS's eyes ...HM tried to wipe that but she was too much weak ..she told ammi through eye gesture to calm down KS ..............ammi came towards KS and calm down her ........                                                                                                                                                                                      

then there was a good scolding season from MPT members ...the duo bowed down their head as they knew that they had done a mistake as they went to the factory without any backup ....they accepts their mistakes and promised everyone that they will be careful from next time ......then SS stayed with HM....and everyone forcefully made KS go to home ..as she was also injured and she also need rest ....KS disheartenly went from hospital and said that next morning she will come ...everyone agreed and KS and others except SS went from there ...SS was taking good care of HM ...HM smiled and thanked god to gave her a beautiful MPT family ..soon she slept due to medicine ......like this the night passed ...............