Bloody hell

*Ryans POV*
"Sooooo." I said standing. Gally upended his mouth to say something but I ran, I could feel Teresa trying to contact me. I ran and climbed the tallest tree.

*crying* Their taking her!! I heard her sob. Their taking Hope! She screamed Put my baby down!! Let me go! She's my baby!!

Teresa, calm down. I said telepathically She's leaving no matter what, but I'm here, I will take care of her. You will see her again. I promise. I soothed her.

Alright. Was all she said through her sobs. I could hear the box moving upwards and a baby's cry.

Teresa I have to go. I said

Alright. She said again

Teresa, don't you dare try anything. You will see everyone you love again. I promise. For goodness sakes your still in contact with me! I said.

Ok. Bye Ryan. And she disconnected I decided to contact Newt.

Where are you? I sent to him.

Homestead. Was his reply. And I started towards the homestead

"Newt.." I whispered. As I made my way to his room. Then the greenie alarm went off.

"Ya." He said opening his door.

"It's a baby, there sending Thomas's baby up. He had a kid with my best friend Teresa. Her name is Hope." I stated

"Wait, Thomas. THOMAS, has a girlfriend and a baby?" He asked in awe emphasizing the word and

"Ya. Weird I know." I responded

"Who will take care of the baby?" He questioned "definitely not Thomas." He stated shaking his head

"I'll take care of the baby." I told him. Then we jogged towards the box. Which opened just as I arrived. I hopped in the picked up the babe.

"What is it, Ryan?" I heard chuck from above.

"It's... It's a baby." I said picking Hope up and placing her on my hip. Acting surprised. The hem of her dress was her name, stitched in blue lettering. "Her name is Hope!" I yelled up "it's stitched into the hem of her dress!"

She's safe and sound with me I contacted Teresa telepathically, only to get no response. I handed Newt the babe and she started giggling when she saw Thomas. I climbed out and quickly took her from Newt and turned around so she could not see Tom. Then I headed to the homestead.

Alby came to my room in the homestead and knocked of the door. I opened.

"You will take care of the baby. But still work as a med-jack. And when she's old enough. She will work in the gardens, understood?" He commanded

"Good that" I responded to his sternness. Newt then walked into our room. And Alby turned and left

"I'm going to get Gally to make a crib..." I paused

"Alright." He started "what happens when she recognizes Tommy?" He asked sifting through his shirts.

"Like this morning?" I questioned

He shrugged "She instantly calmed down when she saw you."

"I don't know. But we will be banished if anyone figures out." I stated, while changing Hopes diaper

"Well, we are holding a meeting for the babe right now." He said making his way to the door, but stoping and turning towards me once he was under the doorframe "care to join, love?" He finished

I just walked towards him, signaling that I wanted to go, and we made our way to the meeting. We stepped inside and Hope started to squirm.

"I'll be right back.." I trailed off stepping outside.

"Can I hold her?" I heard a squeaky little voice. Belonging to Chuck

"Ummm. Sit down." I instructed. And he sat. I slowly placed the baby in his lap. And she rolled off of his lap and onto the ground.

"Waaaaaa!" She wailed holding her arms out. I picked her up.

"I-I'm so s-sorry!" Chuck stuttered

"No, no your fine. She barely fell." I comforted him. I bounced her in my arms and she calmed down. I decided to head towards the Builders to see if they had finished the crib.

"Hey George!" I shouted and waved.

"Hey Ryan, and baby." He said scrunching his nose and making a funny face at the baby, earning a giggle, from me and the babe.

"Are you done with the crib?" I asked

"Yep, we put it in your room." He responded

"Thanks Georgie!" I exclaimed giving him a side hug.

I headed to my room and found two trunks at the end of my bed, one with more clothes for me, and one with baby things, from diapers, to bibs, to baby carriers for me to wear so I can use my hands.

"I'm going to use this now." I said to myself.

I pulled out the long loop of fabric and put it on how the instructions said, and placed the baby inside. I headed back out once she was fed and asleep.

"Hey Ryan!" Newt called out to me, next to him was Minho.

"Hey!" I said in a shout whisper, pointing to she sleeping baby.

"Oh, sorry." They both said at the same time, newts voice apart because of our accents.

"They finished the crib." I said with a smile. The two boys smiled back. A forced smile

"Ryan..." Minho began

"What?" I asked

"Well, Alby.. In the meeting." Newt began.

"What?!?" I yelled waking the babe.

"Your being forced to live in the Dead Head with the baby." Minho forced.

"Why?" I questioned, bouncing Hope to get her to stop crying.

"Minho will be staying with you. Because he gets up early and gets back late. He's there to protect you." Newt explained. Mmhmm, ya, just to protect. He said sarcastically in my head.

"Ok then. Let's go flaminho." I hummed "your helping me carry my stuff." I said dragging him by the arm, I heard newt chuckle

"Care to help, lover boy?" I said my accent pronounced.

"Be my pleasure, love." He responded matching my accent

"Well, come on then boys, you got some trunks to move!" I said marching forward sarcastically, while laughing.

*authors note*
Thank you all so much for reading, it makes me happy to see people enjoying my book so much! Please comment, any helpful comments, or complements I would love to hear. And lastly, just a reminder. This is about the CHARACTER Minho, not the actor who portrays him. The actor is married. That would be weird and gross. So ya. Thanks for reading!