03

Both of your agents made sure to have each other's numbers saved. It's best to build a bond and communicate with each other better, in hopes of making everything as real as possible. All Namjoon had to remind – well, practically beg – for him is to not give you a headache. Jeongguk couldn't promise but did say he would try.

Jeongguk: Baby [2:00 PM]

Y/N: New fone hu dis? [2:00 PM]

Jeongguk: Never knew you typed like that [2:00 PM]

Jeongguk: It's me, your boyfriend. Kinda hurts that you haven't saved my number yet. [2:01 PM]

Y/N: What boyfriend? [2:01 PM]

Y/N: Jeongguk? [2:01 PM]

Jeongguk: The one and only [2:02 PM]

Y/N: lol [2:02 PM]

"Namjoon hyung is stupid," he muttered under his breath, "What am I supposed to reply to 'lol'?"

He typed 'Do you have any allergies?' only to backspace it. He tried to type and send 'What do you like doing in your free time?' but when he thought about it carefully, he knew he didn't have anything to answer if you ever asked the question back, so he digressed. Sighing defeatedly, he lazily typed in 'I can't carry this fucking conversation,' but much to his horror, he accidentally hit the send button.

"Oh god, oh fucking no–please, unsend yourself," his panic only grew when your text bubble indicated that you were typing.

Jeongguk: I can't carry this fucking conversation [2:03 PM]

Y/N: That's okay, I already expected that. [2:03 PM]

Y/N: Mr. Jung says we should go out on a dinner "date" tonight [2:03 PM]

Jeongguk: Jung or you? I doubt he said that [2:04 PM]

Y/N: I can send you a screen recording if you want [2:04 PM]

Jeongguk: A screenshot is fine [2:04 PM]

Y/N: I don't want you to think I photoshopped it or something [2:04 PM]

Usually, he could carry on conversations and fare well in small talk, however, you were making it difficult for him. If he gave you the slightest bit of interest, you gave him none at all. Jeongguk found it hard that someone wasn't too keen on talking to him, much less being associated with him. He understood how his reputation could have affected this, but still, he did what was asked of him.

Jeongguk tried to think of something smart to say but his train of thought got cut when Namjoon's message popped up on his screen: We booked a dinner for you and Y/N a dinner at The Penthouse tonight. Please, wear something decent.

He chuckled as he typed in his reply to your last message.

Jeongguk: Nah, it's good. I believe you.[2:04 PM]

Jeongguk: Need me to fetch you? [2:05 PM]

Y/N: No thanks. I can manage. [2:05 PM]

Jeongguk: Whatever you say, princess [2:05 PM]

You weren't able to read or respond to him anymore as you were busy rummaging through your closet to look for a nice dress you could wear for dinner. There were four dresses laid out in your bed, being your top picks, but you couldn't choose which one was better. The only person who could help you sort it out was your best friend Sora.

You picked up your phone from the bed to go on facetime when you finally read the message preview from Jeongguk's response, "Oh, he texted back." You swiped upwards, "Anyway..." you mumbled as you tapped on Sora's facetime id.