trashing the council

"Where is he! I'll kill him myself!"
Damon yelled throwing his glass at the wall. Stephen was little surprised by the reaction but was even more angry then Damon.
"Jeremy what happened to Valerie after that?"
Stephen said breathing heavy and raging inside.
"After finding out her baby died she killed herself but she had vampire blood in her system making her the first heretic. Right now Valerie and her group of heretics are trapped in a prison made by the genimi coven."
Jeremy said as Stephen looked conflicted.
"What about the vampire that killed my niece or nephew."
Damon asked calming down to a level of not smashing things.
"I wouldn't worry about him right now, Julian soul is currently stuck in an artifact called the Phoenix stone. It's basically twist your worst memories to make them a living hell which you live over and over again."
Jeremy said having a little smirk on his face which was matched by Damon's own.
"Good let's keep it that way. Any else you what to tell that's going to make me what to drink."
Damon said getting a new glass of bourben.
"OH most definitely but I think that's enough for today. Elena... you can't stop me from being a hunter it's my life now. I have responsibilities and goals that involve the supernatural."
Jeremy said addressing Elena as she frowned.
"No Jeremy, what ever responsibilities you have it doesn't have to be you."
Elena said rolling her eyes when she said responsibilities.
"I don't what you doing anything that is supernatural related. You're just kid you need to be normal, go to parties, get a girlfriend, not killing vampires."
Elena said putting her foot down. The Salvatore brother look at each other wondering if they should say something.
"Well good thing it's not up to you. I never wanted a normal life that was always you Elena and you can't stop me."
Jeremy said angrily and elena got up matching his anger.
"Exscuse me! I'm your older sister it's my job to protect you. If you won't listen I'll tell aunt Jenna!"
Elena yelled at Jeremy.
"I already told aunt Jenna and she understands, I'm out of here."
Jeremy said stomping towards the door opening it.
"OH! And your not my sister!"
Jeremy yelled at Elena and slamming the door.
"Argh how can he say I'm not his sister! All I'm trying to do is protect him."
Elena said pacing back and forth through the living room.
"Elena he's just mad he didn't mean it."
Stephen said comforting her knowing how it is to have a brother who's a pain in the ass.
"Well maybe you aren't?"
Damon said as they look at him.
"What are you talking about?"
Elena asked wondering if Damon was taking Jeremy side.
"When Jeremy was talking to lexi he said you were his cousin and only adopted sister."
Damon said swinging back the rest of his bourben before pouring more.
"That doesn't make any since I'm not adopted, right"
Elena said sounding like she was unsure.
"I think you might want to ask your aunt."
Stephen said taking Elena's hand.
"Can I stay here tonight I don't want to be alone tonight."
Elena said as Stephen nodded. They went upstairs to his room making Damon have a small frown.

(Gilbert house)

Jeremy runs to his room and slams to door not even wondering why his aunt Jenna wasn't home. Pacing around the room jeremy really to vent to someone. So he picked his phone up and called the one person he could tell anything to.
"Hey you know how late it is right."
A sleepy Davina said making Jeremy look at his clock.
"Come on its only 12 pm live a little. Sorry though I just really need someone to talk to and you were the first person that came to mind."
Jeremy said sitting down at the foot of his bad unknowingly making the witch's heart flutter.
"What's wrong."
Davina asked worried somthing happened to him.
"Elean found out I'm a hunter and she didn't take it well. She went off on me that I'm to young and how she forbidding me to be apart of anything supernatural."
Jeremy said sighing with frustration.
"Wow sorry Jeremy but your sister sounds like a bitch."
Davina said making Jeremy snort.
"Hahaha thank you and until she's starts acting like my sister I'm sticking to her being my cousin."
Jeremy said having put up with Elena's controlling attitude for to long.
"That's fair. Are you going to okay."
Davina asked softly making Jeremy smile at her kindness.
"Davina Claire you are to good for this world, thank you but I'll be fine. Sorry I've been rambling on about my problems I didn't even ask how your doing."
Jeremy said apologizing for not considering how she's doing.
"Everything's good in New Orleans, I would say it's quiet with the witch's but it's never quite here."
Davina said
"Hahaha that's one of the reasons I love new Orleans, there always somthing going on. Whether it's a parties, art in the French quarter or even supernatural drama. It's always interesting."
Jeremy said having a feeling of home in the city.
"Then why don't you stay here? It could be great, theres Marcel, Enzo and.... me."
Davina said making Jeremy so tempted to drop everthing in mystic falls and go to her.
"You don't know how much I want to leave and never look back. To go back to new Orleans and hold you in my arms."
Jeremy admitted but davina knew there was somthing holding him back.
"But."
Davina said sadly.
"But I have friends and family here who are going to die if I don't help them. If I leave now I'll always regret not helping them. I'm sorry."
Jeremy said willing himself to tear up.
"I understand Jeremy. It's one of the reasons I like you so much, you always protect people. Promise you'll be careful."
Davina said understanding.
"Didn't I already promise you I'll be safe."
Jeremy said as every time he calls her she always makes him promise.
"Yes but I want to here it again."
Davina said pouting over the phone.
"Haha fine. I promise I'll be safe and won't die."
Jeremy said making davina sigh relived. No matter how many time she's heard him promise to be safe it always makes her feel relived.
"I also promise to come back to you. To be with you always and forever."
Jeremy said having a big cheeky smile. Davina face got red as big blush appeared.
"Th-at's n-ot wha-t I me-ant."
Davina said stuttering.
"Doesn't mean It isn't true. Good night Davina."
Jeremy said hanging up the phone going to bed.
'I'm really falling for her'
Jermey said going to bed with a smile on his face.