The Start Of A New Journey

"So, where is the room at?" You asked Sodo.

"Follow me." He replied, leading you through a series of corridors. "Normally we try and get rooms near each other, but the hotel wasn't letting us this time, so unfortunately we have the furthest room from the others."

"That must be a bit inconvenient." You replied.

Sodo pulled the keycard out from his pocket and unlocked the door. "It can be a bit annoying sometimes, but i like my space as well. Last time, Swiss and Rain heard something outside their room and came banging on my door to let them in. They are big babies really, but they try to hide it." He said laughing as he sat on the bed.

"So," You started, looking around the room. There was no sofa or anything to lay on, only one bed. "Where do you want me to sleep?"

"In the bed, obviously. I don't expect you to sleep on the floor, sugar." Sodo smiled at you. I know he is flirty but i thought that was a stage act. I didn't know he was just as cocky in person... "If you don't want to share the bed with me then i will go on the floor." Sodo finished.

His eyes were so blue, even from under his mask.

"Y/N?"

"Right, i don't mind sharing a bed. Just, don't like, touch me please?" You replied.

"That's ok." Sodo said. "Well, i'm gonna go take a shower. The room is yours for now."

————Time skip to Sodo out of shower————

You were scrolling through tiktok, watching tons of Ghost edits. You were watching one of Sodo. Damn, he's really hot. It's crazy to think that i'm going to be staying with him, and the rest of the band, for... ever.

"You don't have to watch videos of me now sugar, i'm right here." Sodo said from behind you. "But i totally get it- i'm hot, i know."

"Oh... umm" You mumbled in embarrassment. "I think i'm going to have a shower now as well."

"Ok."

You dug through your bag looking for your pyjamas. Seriously? I can't have forgotten them. I thought i packed everything i needed.

"Sodo?" You asked.

"Yeah?" He replied, eyes on you.

"I forgot my pyjamas..."

"That's ok, you can borrow something of mine if you would like."

"What've you got?" You questioned.

"Well, my ghoul uniform, which i do not recommend sleeping in. Very uncomfortable. I think i have a spare hoodie. I don't know if it will fit you though..." He said, looking you up and down, making you blush again.

He just smirked in response.

"Oh, well i think i will borrow it please." You say awkwardly.

"Sure." He said grabbing it from his bag and passing it to you.

———Time skip to after shower because writing about that is weird————

You tied your hair up in a bun to keep it off of your shoulders. It annoys you when you are trying to sleep and it tickles your back. After drying off, you put on a pair of your shorts and Sodo's hoodie. Even though he was quite slim, he was still taller than you and his hoodie was a bit big for you. But it was comfy.

You walked into the bedroom in front if the mirror as you tied your hair into a bun. You caught Sodo glancing over at you multiple times, making you blush a bit.