Part 2 Getting a chance

And she punched Gray. Then Juvia got back in her barrel before Gray even got a chance to do anything. Juvia started sulking for the first time in her whole life. Gray didn't know what to do he could handle happy girls and even angry girls but not crying girls. He just sat down and leaned against the wall. He asked her what was wrong but no answer came. The second time he asked she answered "everything". Then she continued sulking. Gray didn't what else he could do so he just asked "why"? Then Juvia told him what had happened but she left out her parents death, it was too painful to talk about. Why didn't you just go look for them? Gray asked. He continued before Juvia could say anything. At least your parents weren't killed in front of you. That caused Juvia to cry even more. Then Gray got frightened he didn't know what to do especially if he was the one to cause more tears. So he tried to stay calm and ask her what's wrong but instead this is what came out; why are you crying it's not like your parents are dead or anything!? He yelled at her. Juvia then got out of her barrel and stood up she then told Gray what really had happened to her what she had said before was a complete lie she said that she had been adopted by two wonderful people and she ran away. When Juvia had told Gray that her parents just left her there and they were killed on that same day. He couldn't help but feel sorry for her, Gray's parents may have died and Ur may have died too but at least he had someone at least he wasn't hated. Gray told Juvia that he had to continue his journey but one day some how he would find a way to help her.

WRITERS NOTE:
I hope you like it so far!:)