Part 2

You picked it up and ... it was POSITIVE. no why! My parents are going to kill me. There's a huge chance Liam may not want me anymore. I'm nineteen and pregnant. Great, just great. My life will now go downhill from now. Somebody kill me now. These are all the things that came across my mind. How am I going to tell Liam! You were in shock, you hand worked its way to the doorknob. Shaking you walked over to the bed and slowly tugged Liams shoulder until he woke up.

"What is it love?"

He said in his morning voice.

"I have something to tell you.."

You replied trying to sound calm.

"Okay, tell me."

He said sort of scared now he sat up straight and took hold you your hand.

"I'm pregnant.."

You said hoping he wouldn't leave at all or even do anything to make you feel bad.

"Oh my, are you sure? How many weeks are you in? Do you know the gender? When did you find out? Tell me love don't just sit there.."

He said completely happy.

"Oh um I'm sure, I'm about 10 weeks into the pregnancy, I don't know the gender, and I found out today."

You said waiting for his reactions.

"Oh my God, I'm going to have a baby.! I'm going to be a father! This is amazing! It's like a gift!"

He said so many things in joy.

"Glad your taking it well but now I have to face my parents.."

You replied slightly sobbing into his chest.

"I'm sure they'll understand love. I won't let them hurt you."

He said holding you tight.

*Next day*

Oh my, my parents are coming over. I have to think of something quick. Should I tell them or not? My thoughts were broken when I heard someone knock on the door. I inched my way towards the door and looked throught the hole. I opened the door to see...

A.N: Cliff Hanger(;

-Valeria