Chapter 3

I opened the door to see... 

the boys? Wait what? I thought it would be my parents, what a damn relief. I guess I'll face them later. 

"HEYYYY WE HEARD THE NEWS!"  

"I hate you guys so much."  

You said still shaking thinking it was your parents.  

"What did we do to you? We just got here!"  

They replied storming into Liam's room. Wow, I didn't think they would get mad at me, its just because they don't understand how terrified I am.  

"Madison come here, please."  

You heard Liam call you over. You walked over, taking your time. All of the boys didn't even bother to look at you. I guess they were still mad. Liam gestured you over, the boys scooted away a bit.  

"I'm sorry boys, its just now that I'm pregnant I'm terrified to face my parents, I'm almost positive one of them will yell and the other will probably smack me."  

You told them trying to hold back the tears threatening to flow out. This time only Niall looked up. He walked over to you, he gave you a small hug and said,  

"We won't let them hurt you, I promise."  

He backed away and you walked over to Liams side. At least two of the boys understood. Now you had to make the other three understand your situation. You got up and started walking away, just as you were making your way to Louis, Liam grabbed your arm and gestured you talk to Zayn first.  

"Zayn, I'm sorry I shouldnt have been so rude I thought it would have been my parents, they want me to study before I do anything in life. I'm sure you're parents wouldn't mind if you had a baby with Perrie would they, you have nothing, well almost nothing to worry about in life. I'm only nineteen, I'm really sorry I regret saying any of that.."  

You told him how you felt, and how it might affect even your own future.  

"I understand, Liam won't let them hurt you one bit. You know how protective he is over someone or something he loves. I will stand up to them to if you'd like."  

He said embracing you in a hug. 

"Thanks Zayn.."  

You replied returning the hug. 

"Alright Larry, come here."  

You said giggling. They looked up right away lightly chuckling hoping you wouldn't see them. 

"Yes? Mrs future Payne, That felt the Payne?"  

They burst out laughing their arses off.  

"Haha very funny."  

You said in sarcasm.  

"Okay, we forgive you Mrs. Payne who felt the Payne."  

They said laughing harder then ever. 

"Thanks guys, it really means a lot although your making fun of me." 

You replied laughing a little now. All five of them got up and gave you a group hug,  

"Guys you're squishing me.."  

You managed to say before they almost squeezed the air out of you.  

*doorbell rings*  

You freeze and the boys try to bring you back, this time it is your parents. You don't want to open the door, Liam guides your hand over to the doorknob.  

"Hey baby!"  

Your mother said as she entered and gave you a hug. You were the baby of the house so you got treated like one.  

"Mom I need to tell you something." 

You said as she went in for a hug. 

"what is it love?"  

She said pulling back quickly.  

"I'm....." 

A.N: 

Hope you're enjoying the story(: