Chapter 4

"I'm....Very happy to see you here!"

I said, what a damn idiot, they won't hurt me, the boys promised.. I turned to see Liam's smile fade away. I knew he couldn't stand to look at me, he took at step forward and opened his mouth to say.

"No, what she really means to say is she is pregnant."

He looked at me and then glared at my mother for a responce. I was turning to look at my mother and that's when I felt it, a hand burned on my skin.

"You litte whore, you are only 19 you should be in college. I raised you better! YOU THINK HE WILL HAVE THE TIME TO RAISE A DAMN KID?! DO YOU? ANSWER ME!"

She growled as she took a hold of my hair and forced me to my feet.

"Let go of her now! I will have all the time in the world! I can provide the baby everything! Now if you don't agree with this get out of OUR house! I won't tolerate this, you are her damn parents! You have to support her! I won't leave her.!"

Right after Liam stated that last part, my mom was in tears and my father swung at Liam.

"DAD LEAVE HIM ALONE! YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME! NAME ONE GOOD THING YOU DID FOR ME WHEN I WAS A CHILD! YOU ABUSED ME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.! YOU ARE A FUCKING FILTHY MAN!"

You could barely finish that last sentence before hugging Liam and sobbing. Your dad froze. You felt larger pair of hands on you, pulling you away from Liam.

"It's going to be alright love, I'd rather you not see your father and Liam at the moment."

Whispered a raspy British accent.. Harry. He gestured all the boys follow but Louis. Oh, no.

"LIAM DON'T HE WILL HURT YOU! HE'S MUCH STRONGER! LIAMMMM!" You ran over back to the door hoping you would find them. You only found Liam, your parents weren't there anymore.

"It's alright love, he left. I wasn't going to fight him. He deserves a nice ass whooping for what he did to you but just not today."

He looked you in the eyes and pulled you into a hug. You heard the boys awe.

"Oh shut it guys." You said laughing, they left after about five minutes.

"Madison , I won't let them hurt you any longer especially your piece of shit father." He said halfway through Toy Story.

"I know Liam, but what if they take me? What if they just seperate us, forever..." You replied in tears.

"No don't think like that please, its like taking Andy away from Woody, he will always look for Woody, no matter what, if they do that, you're my woody and I'm your Andy.." He said chuckling slightly.

"And this is why I love you Liam Payne!" You replied.

"Alright love, let's go to sleep now." He said as the credits came on.

"Carry meeeeee, I'm lazy, and have your baby !!!" You stated causing him to turn around, smile, and carry you bridal style to your bedroom. You two talked for a bit, then he sang Little Things to that beautiful creature you were expecting.

*During The Night Your Point of View*

I was up all night, laying there. Liam was sound asleep, he looked like a baby angel, I adore him and would hate to leave him ever. He stood up to my parents, sang to this beautiful baby and has treated me right as a real man should treat their woman. My thoughts were broken by nearby footsteps. I was going to open my eyes when I feel 3 pairs of hand on me. One on my legs, another pair on my arms and another holding chloroform to my face. I was about to scream before I fell into a deep sleep.

*Morning*

I felt my phone buzz, I tried to reach for it but my hands were tied and I had a horrible headache. No, it happened they took me away.. I tried screaming and realized there was duct tape on my mouth.

"Hello little whore..." A voice greeted with such anger in their voice, amused to see me like this, I couldn't see who it was, they got closer and closer, two pairs of feet approaching me. I finally got a sight of who it was....

Well, that was chapter 4

A.N: Who will it be? Will Liam save her? Will she get out alive? What will happen.?

-Valeria