Episode 1: A fruit?

(Few years timeskip, now Izuku has 6 years, we can see little Izuku playing with 2 boys and 1 girls, in a forest, the two boy were blonde, but they had very different caracteristics, one was an ash blonde with red eyes,  while the other one was a slitly tanned blonde with very short spiky hair, the girl has very dark skin, and a slightly pointed nose, with curly black hair)

########: I, the mighty Katsuki Bakugo, will become the best hero, and you will become better heroes with me. (Says the now named blonde kid with ash blond hair, and red eyes).

########: No, I Marceline Teach, will become the best Hero, I will rise throught the ranks faster than you, thanks to my quirks which is better than yours. (Says the dark skinned girl, in a very boastful manner).

Bakugo: Yeah sure you will. (Says Bakugo in an obviously sarcastic manner, angering Marceline to no extent, running to him and starting a fist fight with him)

(Sounds of Explosions, which stop suddenly, followed by punches, alert the other two smaller boy, who come to them, to stop the fight.)

#######: Bakugo, Marceline, please stop fighting. (Says the small blonde boy clearly exhausted from the continous fights from these two while Izuku is pulling Marceline away.)

Bakugo: Let me get to her Mingo, I will punch her so hard that she'll remember the might of Katsuki Bakugo even without my quirk.

#######: Bakugo my name is not "Mingo", Its Doflamingo the XV. (Says the boy clearly tired of this name.)

Bakugo: Yeah I know it, but it is a long-ass name, now leave me be Mingo.

Izuku: Kachan, Marceline please stop it, you are going to hurt yourselves, and Aunt Mitsuki, and Uncle Shiro, aren't going to be very happy.

(This threat clearly scares the two brawling children so they stop figthing and continue following the path, until Doflamingo trips and falls into a small crevice in the grounds, were he bumps his head with a very big wooden chest that the exterior wood is rotting away, but through the rotting and dried up holes in the wood, you can se that it has a rusted but very thick sheet of metal protecting the inside.)

Doflamingo: Hey guys come here. (Says the boy amazed by what he is seeing).

(The group of three boys descend into the very shallow crevice and see their friend looking at the chest.)

Izuku: Doffy, what is that.

Marceline: Clearly a chest, nerd.

Bakugo: For once your clumsiness is helpful Mingo.

Doflamingo: I am not clumsy ...... always,(correct the boy seeing his friends looking at him in an unbelieving manner), well can you open the chest with your explosions Bakugo.

Bakugo: What do I look to you Mingo, a Locksmith? ..... okay I'll do it. (He corrects after seeing Izuku looking at him, while Marceline was glaring at him.)

(A few explosions later).

Marceline: All this effort for two strange fruits, and a scrap of paper, I am going home, so long suckers.

Izuku: Marceline, wait there is something written in the paper.

(This convinces to at least stay at little more, since here curiosity was getting the best from her.)

(Izuku start reading the yellowed parchment of paper which says: "Hello future inheritor, though these may sounds strange, these fruits will concede powers to anyone that has eaten a bite of the fruit", the kids stop reading the parchment and look at the fruits, one looking like a white pear, with a purple swirly , while the other one a very small red cherry sized fruit in the shape of a heart.)

Izuku: But what do they do? (He continues reading the letter)

("The white pear looking one is called the "Ito-Ito no Mi", it gives the user the capability to generate and control strings that are as strong as steel or even stronger if improved by the user, The small one was my fruit, the "Ope-Ope no Mi, which gives the user the ability to manifest a spherical space in which virtually everything is under their control, this space i dubbed it "ROOM", you can also learn more about these fruits in two notebooks i left inside the chest, you can only consume one fruit since if you eat more than one, you will die a very gruesome death, so don't test your luck, for the one that consumes my fruit, inside the chest you will find my hat, and my sword, which will help you to control more aspects of the fruit, take them as a token of my appreciation, and as a reminder that you must use these fruits, to fulfill your dreams, but don't use them for evil, fight for freedom and kindness, as a friend of mine taught me, He was the Sun for many people, be equal or better than him. signed Trafalgar".)

Izuku: So who are going to keep the fruits?

Marceline: I vote that both you and Mingo, take them since you are both quirkless, and not to be rude but you need to catch up, if you both want to be heroes.

Bakugo: As much as I hate agreeing with long-nose here, you both need to have powers so we can be the best heroes in the world, so eat up nerds.

(Both Izuku, and Doflamingo, take bites of their fruits, Izuku took the Ope-Ope, and Doflamingo chose to eat the Ito-Ito, but both nearly gagged, after eating the fruist because...)

Izuku and Doflamingo (In unison): Puaghhh, they taste horrible.

Izuku: Its very bitter and sour at the same time.

Doflamingo: As if someone mixed 30 lemons, and a very bitter grapefruit, and cranked up to eleven.

Bakugo and Marceline: So what did you get powers, nerds. (They both say in unison, glaring at eachother, and the would have started to fight if not because Marceline was separated in multiple sections, but without looking harmed, while Bakugo was in a cocoon of strings.)

Izuku and Doflamingo: This IS SO COOL!!!

So here ends this chapter, hope you liked it, leave any suggestions you might want to be added, The suggestions won't affect the next 3 chapter, since these 3 next chapter will be around the life and backgrounds of the gang, and I have that pretty much planned, but feel free to suggest things.

Stay Safe, and have a very good day, this is Aegis, and goodbye.