Episode 3: Eventful Night.

We see Izuku, and his mother Inko, at the door of the Donquixote household.

-Knock, Knock, Knock- (Inko knock as the door of the house).

Marie opens the door and greets the family of 2, to her and her family's house.

Marie: Hello Inko, How have you been doing?

Inko: Very Good, and you Marie?

Marie: Also very good, thanks for taking care of our son while we go the Charity event of the Yaoyorozu.

Inko: No problem, Izuku and Doflamingo are very good friends we would do anything for you all.

Marie: Thank you Inko. (She says while hugging her friend).

Homing comes down the stair, dressed in a black suit and tie.

Inko: Hello Homing.

Homing: Hello Inko.

Homing: Dear we need to hurry up, the event starts in 40 minutes.

Marie: Ok Honey let me say goodbye to doflamingo and we will go.

(After saying goodbye to their son, and the Midoriyas, Homing & Marie, go into their car and drive towards the event held by the Yaoyorozu).

Inko: Well kids, what do you want to do?

Doflamingo & Izuku: We want to see movies. (They say excitedly)

Inko: Okay kids let me prepare popcorn, and we can start seeing movies.

(Together they saw movies up until a very big explosion happenned and they were all blasted outisde the house).

Izuku and Doflamingo stand up groggily and covered in soot thanks to the blast of the explosion, and start to question what happened, and search for Inko.

Izuku: Mom where are you?

Doflamingo: Aunty where are you?

Kids!!!!!!!! (A Thunderous voice shouted across the street).

The kids turn around and see the very large figure of their uncle Shiro, looking a bit burned, with a circle shaped scar in his chest, and a part of his iconic moustache singed off.

Izuku & Doflamingo: Uncle what happened to you, are Marceline, and Auntie ok

Shiro: We were just attacked by a hero called Magma Dog, with the power that lets him turn into magma at will, he believes he is doing what he needs to be done, since he is ranting about something that he know about 3 targets in this zone with "cursed" legacy, Marceline, and Amelie, are fine they are being transported along with the rest of the neighborhood, by some of my interns, and sidekicks, where are your parents, kids.

Doflamingo: Mine are in an event held by the Yaoyorozu, so Miss Inko, was taking care of us, but we haven't found her.

Shiro: No worries kids I will help you find her.

Doflamingo: What happened to the one that attacked you?

Shiro: He is being fought by my second & third in command, do you remeber Marco, and Ace, your cousins?

Doflamingo and Izuku: Yes we remember them, will they be ok?

Shiro: Yes all my sons and daughter are very strong do not worry about them.

Shiro and the kids search throught the wrecked ruins of the once beatiful house, they were all in a group until Shiro sees something the he wished he hadn't the bloody hand of inko, under a pile of smoldering rubble, he quicky kneels in front of the children, and covers ths sight with his body so the children do not see their mother and aunt in such state.

Doflamingo & Izuku: What happened Uncle, why are you hugging us?

Shiro: Children you do not want to see this.

Izuku: What happened to my mom?

Shiro: Izuku it pains me to say that, I was too weak to save your mother in time, she died in the blast.

Izuku: That can't be true uncle. (He says on the border of crying).

Shiro: I am sorry, my son, I was too weak,. (He says while his voice cracking a bit).

Izuku cries in his uncle's arms until he passes out, and is put on a safe place in the ground while shiro uses his quake ability to crack and remove the rubble over Inko's body, he puts her aside her son, and he cover her body with his overcoat, and carries the fainted Izuku, the body of Inko, and Doflamingo in his arms, and carries all of them towards the center point of the neighborhood, where Marco, is attending all the injured.

Marco: Pops, what happened to them , and who is the one you have covered. (Not seeing them clearly due to the ash, and smoke).

Shiro: Son, do you remember your cousins, Izuku, and Doflamingo?

Marco: Yes, are they ok?

Shiro: Yes, at least physically they are ok, but Izuku fainted due to shock, and Doflamingo fainted due to the smoke, and ash.

Marco: Ok, put them in thos cots over there, so I can treat them, but Pops, you haven't asked my question, who is the one you have wrapped up?

Shiro: She is Inko, your aunt, she was injured in the blast of the house.

Marco: Oh no, let me prepare another cot so I can cure her.

Shiro: My son you didn't understand she died in the blast, I brought her here so she could have a proper burial.

Marco: Oh no. (He says while he cries). 

Marco: Leave her in that bed, there she will be safe, Pops, you need to hear this is about my brother Ace.

Shiro: What happened to your brother Marco. (He says nervous and screaming).

Marco: I will show you.

So here ends this chapter, hope you liked it, leave any suggestions you might want to be added.

Be safe, and have a very good day, this is Aegis, and goodbye.