P R O L O U G E ( n o t e d i t e d )

I sat down in the empty bathtub, and started playing with the hot and cold handle, hoping to make it just the right temperature. This would be my last bath in this tub until I left for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I have never been a smart child. Although I could read and write, my hand writing sucks. I don't know why my parents are even sending me to Hogwarts. It's clear I'm not smart, yet they keep telling me to "try your best!' "practice makes perfect!" If practice makes perfect, why hasn't my life been perfect the last 11 years? why am I spending my 2nd year at Hogwarts? Im gonna be viewed as a piss baby that everybody can pick on because currently I have a D in history (or as my mum likes to call it "muggle studies"), F in math, C in ELA, F in Science, and a B in PE (which I am quite fond of.)

Tomorrow (July 31) will be my twelfth birthday, and I'm not too excited about it. You see, I never really liked attention unless it was me being praised for shooting a hop in basketball. But tomorrow the WHOLE day was supposed to be about me, sense this is the last time I would be seeing my family for a while (not that I minded) But then again they say that every year and never give me a proper birthday. It's usually just me baking a cake, sitting down and watching a few movies. 

The reason I never get any attention is because I share the same birthday as a little celebrity in the wizardry world, Harry Potter. In the rare case that I get to go over to my grandparents house for my birthday, everybody at the table always talks about him and how he's soooo lucky to have survied someone, who they won't tell me the name of! I'm sick of it! When I get off that train, I'm going to walk up to Harry Potter himself and smack him!

I drained the bath tub realizing that tomorrow was gonna be a long day. All I planned to do was make myself a cake (which I do every year) and watch movies all day. School started august second so I needed to make the most of my time at home. I dried off and put on some pajamas. I snuggled up to my stuffed bear who I have had since I was two. I obviously wasn't going to bring him to Hogwarts because I didn't want to be made fun of, but maybe I could rip him and bring some of his cotton with me? All I know is that I wanted time to go slower so I wouldn't have to go to school in two days...

A/N: sorry I would put this in bold if I could but for some silly reason it won't let me. I will be making the next chapter with better grammar and stuff.

bye luvs,