Chapter 15

Later that night.

He took me out for breakfast. After breakfast, we went to for a walk on the beach which people were staring at us weird since we were dressed very fancy. We did go to a beautiful park downtown and took a couple of pictures to post. We told his fans about our relationship but we didn't say anything about Noah just yet. It was already getting late so we decided to get Noah and go for dinner.

A few minutes later.

We got to the house and Edwin stays behind which I find weird since he always beats me to open the door. I opened the door and saw that no one was home but a pathway of rose pedals.

*you turn around*
Y/N: whats this?
Edwin: follow it and find out
Y/N: you're acting weird and nervous

I started to follow the pedals and once we got to the hallway I noticed pictures were hanging from the ceiling. I looked at them and noticed it was pictures of us together, some with his family, Mads, the boys and Noah. I felt a tear and I turn around and smile at Ed. I looked up and saw that we were facing Edwin's bedroom door with a sign "Happy 2 year anniversary amor" with that I turned around and gave him a kiss. I opened the door and saw a boquete of flowers on his bed, balloons, gifts and a sign "Will You Marry Me?". I turned around and saw Edwin on his knees.

Edwin: we've been together for 2 years but to me it feels like a decade and I want to continue what have and never let you go until we die and I know you're scared of what might happen but I'll take that sacrifice and live it with you I want to be there for you in the good ones and the bad ones so Y/N Mendez would you take the ring and make me wear a suit and you wear a beautiful white dress in a few months in front of everyone and say I do?
*you had tears*
Y/N: yes yes 100x yes Ed!
*he puts the ring on & hugs you & spins you*
...: so what? Wedding or not?
Edwin: there's gonna be a wedding
*they started to cheer & hug you guys*
Y/N: wait there's one more thing
*you pulled out a pregnancy test from your purse & hand it over to Edwin*
Y/N: we're gonna have to wait 9 months
E/M: what?
E/S: are you serious?
Edwin: oh my god
*he hugs you & kisses you again*
Edwin: you heard that Noah
*he picks him up*
Edwin: you're gonna be a big brother
E/D: how far are you?
Y/N: oh uhm 1 week

1.5 years laters.

We had another baby boy, Oscar Honoret, just a few months later. I get married tomorrow. Yesterday Edwin's family came to help out with a little bit of last minute things. Edwin and I didn't want to do a bachelorette party instead we decided to do a family day at Disneyland. The kids had fun and of course we did too.

A weeks later.

We're currently on our honeymoon in Cancun. We were heading out for dinner. I just finished my hair and makeup. I quickly changed into my outfit. After a while, we got to our dinner reservation. Edwin had a few fans come up to him and took pictures with some wanted pictures with me and I was fine with it.

An hour later.

We were about to head out to go get some drinks but I needed to use the restroom. After a while, I went outside and saw that Edwin was arguing with someone. As I got closer, I noticed it was Michael. I haven't seen him since I got my dog. I got in between them as soon as Michael points a gun at Edwin.

Michael: Y/N get out of the way
Y/N: no I'm not gonna let you do this
*tears in your eyes*
Michael: I don't want to shoot you
Y/N: well that's too bad that bullet needs to go through me first before it gets to the person I love the most
Edwin: Y/N you shouldn't take a bullet for me
*you turn around & kissed him*
Y/N: I'll take many bullets for you mi amor
Michael: NOOOOO
*shots fire & you pushed him to the side*
Edwin: Y/N! Nooo
*he shoot you near the heart & he runs away*
Edwin: Y/N!!!!
*he gets up from the floor & runs to hold you*
Edwin: why would you take it?
*he starts to cry*
Y/N: It's my fault he wanted to shot you
Edwin: no it's not please don't leave me
Y/N: I'll always be with you
Edwin: I need you the kids need you Y/N
Y/N: you'll do fine baby just know that
*you placed your hand on his cheek*
Y/N: TE AMO
*you let your hand slide off & started to slowly close your eyes*
Edwin: no stay with me Y/N
*the paramedics came & took you to the ambulance*
Edwin: I need to go with you guys
Paramedics: well we need to go now