II

October 20, 2022 myPenthouse📍Lake-lynn———————————————————————————

October 20, 2022 my
Penthouse📍
Lake-lynn
———————————————————————————

"YALL READY?" Solani screaming throughout the house.

"Yeah where Lynn at?" Noelle says walking out her room.

"Ion let's go check in her room" Solani responds walking towards your room.

Solani was bout to reach for the door handle before Noelle slapped her hand. "Girl what" Solani ask with a mug on her face.

"Knock first she might be doin sum" Noelle responds shaking her head.

"Bitchhh..like whattt" Lani says laughing.

"Ion know" Noelle say shrugging her shoulders while knocking on the door.

"COME IN" you say while putting your shoes on.

"Bitchhh you look good I thought you wasn't coming real shii" Lani says while you finish putting on your shoes.

"Deadass I wasn't I was just gonna leave y'all hanging" you say laughing.

"Girl bffr you won't actually" Noelle says looking in your bathroom mirror.

"You right" you respond grabbing your purse and walking out the room with them following.

"Who car we driving?" You questioned.

"We can drive mines but you gon drive and Noelle gon drive back.

"Who said I'm driving back hell naw" Noelle says shaking her head.

"You is driving back I'm Finna get fucked upp tonight and you know this" Lani respond dragging the up.

"Naw I'm not driving back Lynn can do that" Noelle says shaking her head.

"It don't matter I'll drive there and back I'm not planning to drink anyway" I say shrugging my shoulders while grabbing the keys.

"This is why I love youu ooh" lani says singing that one song. ( I forgot what it's called deadass😹)

"Girll be quiet you hurting my ears damm" Noelle says covering her ears.

"Ight yall let's go" I say grabbing a water out the fridge and walking out the door making sure to lock it.
———————————————————————————