Chapter II

I must have fallen asleep in the gardens and father probably took me to my room cause the rest of that night was a blur. I wake up on my bed, and smile as I remember what day it is. I quickly get up and get dressed. I run while making tiny teleportations to the stables.

"Good morning Fulminis!" I say as I run my fingers through my horse's soft mane. He looks up from his oats and huffs.

"Come on, Caspian has been away for a while."

I made six months, 2 weeks 1 day, five hours and 13 minutes sound like a weekend, but Fulminis doesn't like me making anything about Caspian a big deal. Caspian is... it's complicated. He's my body guard, but before that he was my best friend and now we're... something. I've heard some people in the palace compare us to Mom and Dad when they were younger, I've asked them to explain, but they won't. Asta and Caldur won't either, they said that if they told me they'd ruin the story.

Fulminis final shakes his white mane, telling me he's ready to go. I climb onto his back with no saddle and we set off to the Bifrost. I've always loved the beautiful rainbow bridge and can never take my eyes off it as we gallop.

"Where is he?" I ask as I notice Caspian isn't at the Bifrost.

*

Loki's POV

He is going to face her wrath, but that not my problem. He said it was urgent and that his arrival was not to be announced, so here we are. Me, my brother and my possible future son-in-law.

But, Caspian seems anxious...more than he usually is.

"Caspian if you want to officialize your relationship with my daughter you know my answer is yes." I say.

"That too, sir. But what I  trying to tell you, I am still trying to understand myself." Caspian replies.

"Is it a threat?"

"Something like that."

"Spill it."

Caspian sighs.

"During my accidental travels throughout the multiverse...I found another Loki...also a ruler of Asgard...lost his Selena."

"And?"

"I tried trapping him, but it was useless. He could be tracking down this Asgard right now."

I frown. This is about to get real personal.

"He wants her, Your Majesty. And he will do whatever it takes."

"You know what to do, Caspian...if there's anyone I trust with her, it's you!"

Caspian nods. And turns around to leave, but stops himself.

"About me and Selena-"

"Yes, Caspian. You have my approval."

"Thank you, Sir."

I sigh.

"He's a good kid." I hear Thor say.

I don't reply. I'm too busy thinking about this new threat coming up. Asgard as faced a lot in the past years, but never another...me.

"Brother? Are you still in there?"

"Yes, Thor. I'm just...thinking."

He sees right through me, I know he can.

"No harm will come to her, we won't let it."

"I know."

And I want to keep telling myself that.