CHAPTER 5

Angry's POV

As I close the door, I really feel uncomfortable! This is the first time I'm going to sleep in others house! Damn! Well... Whatever! I'm just going to lay in the bed and try to sleep and go home tomorrow!

Rindou's POV

I wish I could sleep with him! But he's still not used to be close with me so I think I need to be patient! It's just... Who is he? I never felt this feelings before, I have been in many kinds of women and I never feel anything to them, no one can even make my heart skip a beat! But... When I met him, he's the first person who made me feel this feelings! And he's cute too! Seeing him really made me comfortable everytime! I'm going to do everything so we won't separate!

No one's POV

After 2 hours, Angry still couldn't sleep and Rindou still awake sitting on the sofa drinking alcohol and smoking. Angry decided to come down to drink some water but he really can't believe that Rindou is still awake like him but he's not like him trying to sleep, he's just like he's relaxing without problems but yeah! He have no problems but only he's older brother who keep annoying him everytime they see each other. But then Angry decided not to continue going to kitchen to get some water, not until Rindou notice him going back to he's room.

Rin: Angry? Your still awake! What's wrong?

Angry: oh! Uh... Haha well... i can't sleep so I want to get some water but I never knew your still awake too!

Rin: well... I can get it! U can just sit on the sofa and wait.

Angry: .... Mmmm, sure!

Rindou's POV

It's my chance to put some pill in the water and make him fall asleep so I can... No! No! Shut up Rindou! I need to be patient! Damn! God dammit! Huu! Just pour some water and give it to him!

Rin: Angry, here's your water and what's wrong? Why you can't sleep? Is it because it's the first time you sleep to others house?

Angry: ... Yeah, how did you find out?

Rin: Haha according to your face, I already knew it's the first time you will sleep at others house!

Angry: Is that so...

As he drank the water he stand up and say "well then... I'm going back in the room", "in my room" I say to him when he said "in the", " ohhh yea I just forgot that's already my room" he talk back while smiling nervously. When he walk off, I'm here sitting and smiling secretly while watching him going to he's room and the he suddenly spoke "do you have any sleeping pill?", and I'm stunned to speak, I'm just saying in the kitchen just then that I should put some sleeping pill in the water and suddenly tell my self not to do it because I think I will do something, but... It's right that he should drink the sleeping pill in his room. I stand up and pour some water again and I take the pill the gave it to him, " sleep well now, ok?" I told him before going to his room "mmm... Yea thanks Rin... I'm going now, good night", I was so stunned to speak because it's the first time he called me "Rin" until I blushed and suddenly run back to the sofa and cover my face not letting him see.

No one's POV

When Rindou can't see Angry around he took off he's hands in he's face and say "wtf! I've... Never been blush in my whole life! He! He just called me "Rin" he called me "Rin"! Damn! He's so cute! He's... Really cute like a furry cat! A blueberry cat!"
In the other hand, Angry go back and sit in bed and took the pill, until he feel like falling asleep that's why he put down the glass of water and lay down in the bed then he fall asleep.
And back to Rindou, he's been talking to him self until he feel sleeping. He go to he's bed and lay down then fall asleep, but he's head in still full of 'the way Angry called him'.

Morning at 8:30

Rindou wake up at 7:30 and Angry at 8:30 as he's alarm rings! He wake up and stand up but he's wiggling at walking until it all been clear. Angry go down and saw Rindou at the door standing and angry while talking on he's phone! And I go to the kitchen to get some water before going back to their home. After he's done talking to his phone he saw Angry came from the kitchen and getting ready to go back. Rindou really feel disappointed, of all the chance he give up on those and just keep saying to him self be patient and now he's leaving, for all those failures chances. He walk through Angry and just help him to his things, and say "I'm going to drive you home, ok?" "Ammm... I think no need because... If my brother will see us he might make fun of me again and that really is what I hate in my whole life!"Angry talked back with rejection he gave, "oh is that so, but do you still have a little time to go out with me?" Rindou ask him "yea sure, I wanna pay for helping me!" Rindou really feel a little energetic again when he agreed to him.

They go straight in to the car and Rindou opened the door for Angry and Angry Thank him for opening it but really feel nervous.

While driving Rindou ask Angry of what does he want to go or what he's favorite place to go, "well... I love to go in to the Cafe a little far from our house" Angry answer he's question while watching every tower that they passed by. When they got there Angry came down first then enter the Cafe but suddenly remember he's with Rindou that's why he waited him at the entrance door of the Cafe, when Rindou is with Angry, they both enter the Cafe the same time and Angry ask Rindou a question if what does he want to drink, he's treat. Rindou just say Coffee and Vanilla to Angry and he ordered the same for him because that's what he always order.

Angry: So... U like Coffee vanilla too?

Rin: no, it's just I want to try it hahaha

Angry: Is that so! I love coffee vanilla! That's all what I'm ordering here everytime I go here! And I like sweets too! I love my brothers cook too he always worry about me and that's what kinda annoy me but, I really appreciate he's worry to me. I sometimes sleep with him too because I kinda feel uncomfortable to my own bed sometimes an- ahhhh! I talk to much! I'm sorry!

Rin: haha It's fine, anyway while your talking the woman already gave our orders, here!

Angry: Thanks, amm... Haha Rindou

Rin: Just call me "Rin" it's kinda way to long when you call me "Rindou"

Angry: haha still not used to it

Rindou: You called me "Rin" in my house

Angry: well... Yea I did! That's just a ammm... That's nothing... At all!

Rindou: Really?

Angry: really!

When they got out of the Cafe, Angry suddenly saw he's older brother kiss someone then, Rindou is shock to and say "Ran" in a little low voice and Angry heard it! Suddenly, Angry's Coffee fall on the ground the Happy heard the a cup that falls on the ground, when he turned around he saw he's little brother walking away like he's really really mad, he feel frustrated that he saw Happy kissing a guy, he's disappointed that he's brother is gay. He started crying and Happy is running trying to catch up to he's little brother and want to explain!

Author: Starting now, every update will always be on Sunday!😊