CHAPTER 6

When Rindou saw Angry's cup is falling on the ground, he's about to react but it's already too late. Then suddenly Angry walk away, and he saw he's brother and Angry's brother turned around then they saw them. Rindou want to catch up to Angry to see if he's alright but as he can see the situation, Happy is trying to catch up to Angry saying "I can explain!" So... That means he hate something like this or he don't like guy! That means it will be really hard for him to confess he's feelings to Angry then he looked at he's older brother with dead eyes, and that got Ran stand he's fur! Rindou approach him and ask what's wrong with!

Rin: Wth! Is wrong with you? Kissing outside? Huh? Can't you see he's little brother will be affected?

Ran: haha calm down my dear little brother! He will accept it in the end!

Rin: Like how can you be sure? What if he do suicide because he doesn't want to see he's brother like that?

Ran: well...

Ran: Do you like he's little brother? Why are you so being worry to him?

Rin: And why the f*ck would I like the same sex like you? Have you ever see me fall into guys? And don't try to change the subject you bastard! As he's friend, I have a permission to help him!

The brothers stayed up quarreling each other! And Angry is still disappointed for what he's brother did! Happy finally catch up to him and say "I'm sorry" but suddenly Angry talked back coldly while bursting in tears!

Angry: Don't touch me, stay away from me, don't talk to me and don't you dare show your face in front of me! I don't like someone who's in love with the same sex! So you can just go with him, play with him and do what you two want to do! And that is already none of my business! You know I've already told you that long time ago!

Happy: Yes you di-

Angry: then... Wtf are you doing now? Huh?

Happy: I can exp-

Angry: Explain what? About the relationship between you two? There's no need for that! I already saw it and you still have to explain? Back than, I was really happy with you! Everytime your with me! But... Look! So that's why you recently saying your going to stay at your "Friend's" house! That means what you call "Friend" is more than a friend! All those times that your saying that... I was really alone at the house watching alone, and laughing alone! I'm like an idiot there you know!

Happy: I'm sorry! I didn't mea

Angry: Sorry for what? There's no need for your sorry! Do you think your sorry can change everything back again?

Happy: I really...

Happy: Yes! I do cannot bring all back to normal because I love him! He care for me, he's cooking for me, he cuddles me everytime, and it's fun being with him that's why I don't want to break our relationship!

Angry: oh! Than... Why didn't you told me earlier so I can or you can just leave the house that our parent leave for us to live! If your happy being with him! Then go and stay with him!

Happy: Angry just pls accept hi-

Angry: Do you think I would? Just shut up and bring away yourself from me you bastard!

While their walking, they're still quarreling until they reach their home, Angry opened the door going straight to he's older brother's room and saying he should just leave and go with Ran! Not until Happy mention Rindou's little brother "then... What about the relationship between you teo with Rindou? Huh?" Angry answer he's question with cold and dry voice "We have no relationship or anything! He knew more that I hate someone like you than you!" And is all throwing he's brother's clothes to him and saying leave! Even neighbors are annoyed because of he's loudness. He sat and still burst in tears and Happy is really in depress because of he's brother's words, He slowly turned around and walk away and seeking a peek to he's little brother if he will still gonna stop him from leaving but he didn't and just keep walking until he's in front of the door bursting tears like he can't tear anything anymore!

Happy opened the door snd walk out then sit on the front door ground, saying "I wish... I just did what he want! So this is the feeling when your own brother want you to leave or getting mad at you! This is so f*ck1ng annoying! Danm! Damn me!" He stand up and walk straight to Ran while crying like he's a sad boy in the street.

He saw Ran hanging on the car like he has no problems but he just finished his quarreling with his brother too, then Ran saw Happy crying and he approach him then he hug him. Happy was calming down and said to him that he's brother forced him to leave the house and never come back again.

Happy: this... This is my first time getting forced and shouted by my own brother! It really hurts! Damn!

Ran: then you should just stay with me until he wants you to came back to him again. I'll take a good care of you!

Happy: Mmm... Thank you Ran.

Ran: well... We should go now and calm down, you should sleep too, you might be tired from crying *he teased happy*

Happy: haha funny

Ran's POV

I never knew everything can turned out this way! So his little brother hate him being like this. Then Happy can stay with me everyday, I think I just made a huge success! Starting now I'll do everything so Happy and I will never separate!

Happy's POV

I wish my brother will forgive me and accept Ran! And I wish, you will call me with good words and ask me to come back. I really have no choice at all! I'm happy being around with Ran and I'm happy being with you too. I don't want to lose you or I don't want to be separate with you, pls someday... Ask me to come back!

No one's POV

As they both are in the car, Ran driven back and Happy is still depress, in the other hand Rindou nock at the door snd Angry is inside crying while laying in the bed. He sit up on the bed and just shouted a little that he should just open the door. Rindou opened the door and saw nothing on the demerit he go up on the stairs and go to the first room and Angry wasn't there, then he go to the second room and saw Angry sitting but he's still crying for what happened. Rindou sit beside him and trying to comfort him, he walked back down and pour some water on the glass then go back up to give Angry the water to calm him down even a bit.

Rindou's POV

That bastard he doesn't know how his little brother will be effected! Seeing Angry this way is making me uncomfortable too, as I stared at Angry drinking, he put down the glass. It became a little silent for a minute then I suddenly ask him if he has been calm down but he ain't, I can feel his pain though! But... How can I comfort him? I never comfort anyone before! What should I do? Ask him? No! It's will be kinda embarrassing! Just... How?

No one's POV

While Rindou is thinking on how to comfort him, Angry suddenly ask him if his like them. Rindou is shocked and stunned to speak!

Angry: Are... You like them too?

Rindou: !!!

Rindou: What? No! I've never fall in love into a guy! All I've been is all women! But... All of those break up with me because they are all taken by more richer than me! But it's fine hahaha!

Angry: is that so... I think... I'm all alone now, huh!

Rindou: well... I can live with or you can stay in my house if you want to! I live alone too! I really hate my brother since were young because he's always fall in love into a guys that's why ever since I can't take it anymore at staying with him I move out and build my own home!

Angry: So hat's why I never seen you being with your brother!

Rindou: amm... Can I ask?

Angry: Mmm?

Rindou: Can I hug you?

Author:
             Starting now, every update will be Sunday!😊