The Devil named WAR!!

Everyone hates me now, they look at me with does angry and sad eyes

Asa: Ahhhh! I wanna die!!!

Ding! Dong!! Ding dong!!!!

Asa: Eh? Sensei class prez what are you doing here?

Mr Tanaka: Let's go visit bucky's grave

(Timeskip outside)

Mr Tanaka: You know Asa, it was the class president's idea to visit bucky's grave.

Class Prez: I'm sure Bucky will forgive us in heaven if the three of us go apologize at his grave.

Asa: ........

Mr Tanaka: Huh?... Mitaka? What's wrong?

Asa: Huh?.... oh it's just I can't.. the crossing signal is red...

Class Prez: Come on, it's night so there aren't any cars or people around so it's no big deal.

Mr Tanaka: But, uh you're right! Sorry about that safety first! We should always obey traffic signal!

Class Prez: ........... ha... You always do this.

Asa: Huh?

Class Prez: You're always.. always,always,always.... such a goody two shoes.

Asa: ......

Mr Tanaka: Prez?

Class Prez: Mitaka did you know that Mr Tanaka apologized for bucky's death to the whole class on your behalf?

Asa: .......

Mr Tanaka: .......

Class Prez: Did you know that Mr Tanaka was the one who told me to befriend you?

Bulge! Bulge! Bulge!

Asa: Huh?

Class prez: Did you know that Mr Tanaka like you despite having sex with me!

Blorch! Bulge! Blorch!

Asa:....eep?!

Mr Tanaka: P-prez?! You..

Class Prez: I made a contract with the justice devil to find out how to reach my happy ending with Mr Tanaka!

Class Prez: I just need you to die!!

The class president screams as she slams her hand trying to kill Asa

Asa: aah!!

Class prez: I held it in but I can't take it anymore! Nothing I try works because you're alive!

Mr Tanaka: Prez

Class Prez: You know what the justice devil said to me? "Trip her she'll fall and crush Bucky!"
Ahaha! I laughed my head off! You and Bucky taught me how precious life is.