Chapter 26

As I pull back from Rico's mouth, I grind against him, his hands on my arse as I whisper, "Keep that position. I'll be back."

He grabs my hand like I'm a prisoner about to make a run for it. "Where are you goin'?"

"Well, unless you want a baby. I need to grab condoms from William's room."

He immediately releases my hand. "Ok, go. Make it quick."

Yeah, just as I thought.

I creep to my door and open it slowly. The hall light is on and I can hear the T. V going as I peek around the corner and see my brother stretched out on the sofa. I can't see his face, so I'm not sure if he's awake or asleep. Nonetheless, I tiptoe towards his room.

Since I've grabbed condoms from his bedside table before, I know where to go. I pass his unmade double bed and quietly pull the draw out and rummage through it a moment before I see the box under his socks. It's almost empty, so I grab two and leave one before I push it shut and spin around to see William standing in the doorway.

"What the fuck are you doing going through my shit?"

"I... um," stumble on my words before I say, "I was looking for... something."

"Looks like you found it, too." he nods at my tight fist. "What's in your hand?"

I sigh and my shoulders drop as I hold my palm out and show him. "I didn't have any, ok."

He grins and a loud belly laugh rumbles from his mouth, and he doubles over in hysterics. "Oh, my fucking god! You're about to get it on with Rico: the guy you hated; the guy you didn't wanna marry and wanted to run away from?"

The sound of ma saying, "what's going on?" Has my cheeks heating from embarrassment as she appears at the doorway in her dressing gown, rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing ma," I say. "Go back to bed."

"So you two weren't arguing?"

"Nah, ma, we're cool," William tells her. "I'm just sorting your daughter out with—"

"William!" I snap. "Shut up!"

Ma shakes her head and turns to leave. "I'm going back to bed. See you both in the morning."

I point a finger at William as soon as Ma is out of earshot. "You arsehole! The least you could do is shut your mouth and never mention this after everything I've done for this family."

William throws both hands in the air. "I never told Ma I caught you in my room stealing my rubbers, now did it."

"My god!" I say with a horrified glare. "You're a demon from hell, you know that!" I storm past him, my feet pounding on the floorboards as I march to my room and slam the door shut. No sooner do I turn back to lock it, Rico is behind me, his hands on my hips as he nudges my arse with his hard erection. "I thought you'd ditched me." he whispers, pushing his nose into my hair. "Not that I would have let you get far."

"Oh, trust me, I'm not goin anywhere, not until I get some of this," I say as I push my arse back against him.

He groans. "You're gonna get that and more, don't worry."

A sudden bang- bang on the door has my body tensioning, not sure if I should open it or not. "Who is it?"

"Your brother."

My eyes automatically roll. "For god sakes, what?"

"I wanna apologize. And don't worry, sis, I won't say anything to anyone about you and Rico. Promise. I'll even turn the telly up so no one can overhear you guys." Then all I hear is his laughter fill the hall as he walks away.

"God, you make me crazy!" I cry out. If I wasn't humiliated right now, I'd rip the door open and give him a mouthful.

Rico chuckles.

"It's not funny," I tell him. "It's humiliating. I don't want them knowing what's going on I here."

"You want me to go out there and smack him around?"

"What! No. You can't do that."

Rico slips his hands inside my top and runs his chilly hands along the curve of my waist until they cup my bare breasts. He sucks in a sudden, harsh breath as my nipples run between his fingers. "You're so soft, so delicate, and so fucking gorgeous."

My eyes close as I enjoy the feel of him against me. "You think I'm gorgeous?"

"You know you're a sexy bitch. Why do you think Grey was desperate for you? Why Marco salivates like a dog when you're around." He pushes against me again, making my body shudder with want. "I've never wanted to be tied to anyone, but here you are not only invading my life but now my thoughts. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is for a man like me?"

"Not really."

"Exactly." He leans down and grabs my inner thigh and drags his hand up at the same time his nose trails up my throat, inhaling my scent. "God, I fucking love your smell, the way you taste in my mouth." Suddenly his lips are on my throat, and he's sucking on my skin, but I pull away.

"No marks. That's like advertising what we've been doing."

"We're allowed to fuck." He tells me as his hand slips inside my pyjama bottoms. Now I'm sucking in a breath as Rico's finger finds my spot. "What about this?" he asks. "Can I do this?"

I gulp and lick my lip as his finger tenderly and slowly massages. "I adore this."

"Good. Because if you knew how much I think about doing these things to you... it's become my main focus." He whirls me around to face him as his hardness pushes against my stomach.

I shift gears, more than eager for what's about to come as our mouths and tongues move together. The heat between us has me grabbing his trousers to unzip his fly. As I unleash him from his pants and hold him, a sudden intensity overcomes me at how much I need his body right now. It's like I'm moving at lighting speed, sucked into a tornado of lust, and the burning need inside me is overwhelming. Nothing else matters, other than getting from this part to the fucking part. Because in all honesty, roaming hands and deep kissing cannot satisfy the pleasure I'm seeking right now.

When I get like this, I feel like a different person, because a desperate urge overcomes me, and I find myself becoming the greedy lover Marcus often called me. I tear a condom wrapper open and pull it out. My need for sex is now urgent. "Get that on. Now." I order.

Rico shakes his head, "not until I've enjoyed you. And I'm gonna enjoy you. Then," he raises a brow, "you'll say please, or I won't fuck you."

I press my lips to his, desperate to get this going. "Please."

"Woman, pace yourself?"

I run my fingers through his hair and then pull his head back and hiss against his lips, "I wanna fuck... if that's a problem, I can find someone else." I leave those words hanging in the air.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Unless I'm mistaken, you're not the only guy with a dick."

Rico groans savagely before a feral urgency crosses his handsome features. He pushes my leg sideways, pulls my panties to the side and slams inside of me, taking my breath as my back hits the door. My eyes roll to the back of my head, and I bite down on my lip, chasing the tingling pleasure of my relief as it shoots through my body.

"You belong to me." Rico tells me as he slams into me again, his powerful body lifting me from the ground with each tantalizing thrust. "All this is mine. Everything — Mine. Understand. No one touches this but me. No one!"

"Fuck you," I spit back at him before my mouth covers his and my tongue invades.

It's as intense and hot as I expected it would be with him. His long strokes rock me deep inside, making my inner muscles clench around him. His enthusiasm does not disappoint. And his performance moan worthy, but I groan into his mouth, instead, wishing I could moan aloud. But since we're at Ma's tiny dwelling, I could never- would never- out of embarrassment.

I only hope no one can hear the heavy breathing or the velvety, slick movements as Rico pounds a steady pace of long, hard thrusts inside of me.