Authors Notes

Hi. 😉

Thanks for checking out my new story-- Cartel King. This will be a lot different to my other story and will have more mature content.

18+ only. Warning--The langue will be strong and cruuude—just putting it out there. It's a about a cartel king with a foul mouth and his new wife, so yeah. Please do not read if you offend easy.

Yes, there will be violence, death, sex scenes, foul langue, drugs, kidnapping and probably a lot of other bad things that I am yet to think up. It is a first draft, and I am currently writing it so it will not be perfect in anyway.

I will not be putting trigger warning up so please do not read if something that I have written above could be a trigger. Do not copy my work.

18+ only, remember. 😊

please let me know if you find any grammar errors or plot issues that dont make sense. only if you want too of course.

NEW UPDATE:

I have started editing this story, but no new changes will affect the current story advertised here on Wattpad as I am doing it privately. My plan is to eventually upload it to kindle by the end of the year if I can.  

Any negative or rude comments will be removed.

Date first published on Wattpad 19.2.22

Please read the brief blurb for the story down below before you start as it sets the scene for the reader.

Mafia Romance 18+

To save her own life and her family after her brother stuffs up an international drug deal, Lexi Moriarty is offered a dangerous lifeline when Grey Mancini (the country's biggest mafia boss) offers to marry her and protect her family.

After accepting the deal, things take a turn for the worst when Grey dies and his younger, more dangerous brother, 22-year-old Rico, is made to uphold the marriage pact he wants no part of. But in order to gain full control of the family empire and become the new kingpin; Rico must fulfil his dead brother's wishes and take Lexi as his wife.

Both my stories have copywrite protection so do not copy my work.

*This story is a work of fiction and refers to no real persons or events and is intended for an adult audience only. It came straight out of my head and that's why I slapped a copywrite protection on it. The story is meant to be enjoyed by those who read it, but not at the writers expense, and any unnecessary rude or negative comments will be deleted.

This story has a copyright protection, and any violation of the copyright without the authors permission will result in legal action.