Crisis (I.N. Original)

Presents

Presents

- Crisis -
(An I.N. Original)

Featuring:

Mario

Luigi

Meggy

Naomi

Douglas

Peach

A siren wailed as an ambulance rushed through the streets of the Mushroom Kingdom in a hurry. Two police cars followed behind closely.

Cars were pulling over on the side of the road to make way for the ambulance.

Inside the ambulance was Mario. He was badly injured after he had accidentally set off a spark after failing to notice a gas leak in the already small kitchen he had been in.

Naomi had been nearby when it happened, but she was the only one to witness it. She was also injured, but only a couple of minor burns and scrapes.

Multiple friends of his heard about the accident shortly after the ambulance had arrived and took Mario away.

Luigi and Naomi were among the first few to show up to the hospital. Luigi had shown up shortly after Naomi did in a panic.

Doctors refused to let them see their friend until he was stabilized. The gas fire had really taken a toll on Mario, and he kept passing out from the pain of his injuries. There were multiple second degree burns, a couple small third degrees, and he had even cracked a rib or two from the initial explosion.

It took over three hours for doctors and nurses to get him fully stabilized and able to stay awake for longer than an hour at a time.

As soon as doctors gave the all clear, Luigi and Naomi rushed into the room, desperate to see if he was okay. Naomi immediately grabbed the rail of Mario's bedside, setting her free hand atop his.

Naomi: ...Hey, Mario. You feeling alright?

Mario opened his eyes slowly to see his brother and friend standing near his bedside. He noticed a couple bandages on Naomi, and some burn marks around her body much like himself.