Part 3

Over the next few days, Percy and Jason constantly argue and receive punishments.

Jason: IDIOT!

Percy: NERD!

This continues until realisation of what should be done smacks Percy up the head. Immediately, Percy starts planning, and within sometime, he pays Connor and Travis Stoll to sneak out of camp and buy him some supplies for his spiteful plan. The shopping list is very odd: some string, some paint, a banner, a brick, and a small camera. The Stoll brothers wonder the reason of this weird shopping list, but soon finds out, as well as the rest of the camp.

1 Week Later

Jason enters Cabin #1. As soon as the lock clicks, Percy sneaks over to his window and peers in. Percy waits until Jason is asleep, and then pays the Stoll brothers again, to pick the door lock. He starts setting up. The next day, when Jason wakes up, he trips over a string tied to his bed. Sometimes the oldest tricks work the best. Jason would have shrugged it off, but he landed face first onto the floor, onto a brick! HE KISSED THE BRICK! The string had made a banner unfurl, which had 'BRASON!' painted onto it. In the corner, a tiny camera got everything on film. At breakfast, Percy showed the whole camp the recording.

Percy: HE KISSED THE BRICK! BRASON FOREVER!

Of course, afterwards, Percy got pummelled by Thalia and Piper, as well as Chiron, but as he liked to think, it was worth it!