Chapter one: it all starts here

GRACE POV: when you in live in a world full of heroes and villains. You want to stand out so I am a vigilante in a town, or should I say, the city of Sunset Valley. Oh, how could I forget my name is Grace Ainsley. I have two powers, one is yin-yang. The second shapeshifting is so funny shapeshifting and scares people, but I get in trouble, and it is so worth it sometimes. *Sighs and put her burger king food and she touch com * hey Jacob any crimes happened I need to stop said grace, none of what I see right now grace start to head home because if you home late again so help me I will punt you in the water again said Jacob. come on Jacob I be home soon you worry too much of your own good said Grace. * Smile behind her mask * Grace so helps me I will say Jacob. be cut off so Jacob I have to go now I see you want I get home I just go to make sure everything fine one last patrol I be home soon if I not home in 15 minutes send Adam to come and get save me said grace with a laughing in her voice GRACE OF YOU BREAK THIS COM SO HELP ME yell Jacob. bye Jacob * grace give a small winced at his loud voice and click off the com and take it out of my ear * he is gone to be so mad * throw on the ground and breaks it and turn around see the number 1&2 hero Amelia and Antonio * ohhhhhh I forgot you two hate vigilantes so you can let me go right said grace. red scarlet you are under arrest of   vigilantism said Amelia. yeah, I just too *Before she jumps, she her two yell*NO WAIT yell both amelia and Antonio at the same time *she jumps of the top of the building and fall on to a dumpster hear a lot creak * that got hurt in the morning said grace. you should have run like that are you ok? ask a mystery voice.  * Grace looks up and see the number 3 ocean * why are you helping me I am vigilante you should be arrest not helping me said grace. you look a child * he sits down * I want to help you said ocean. my name is Grace Ainsley.

(This is just chapter one) chapter 2 to well be out soon.