Chapter 5: the infirmary

TW WARING: cruse and talk about death, blood and talk about needle.

"I don't know, she was hurt, so why did she come in? how come the AI don't pick it up on her injuries?" said Abigail. Calm down Abigail. You're going to mess up your powers! Why are you panicking like that?" said Alex. The Father (Matt) pointed out that Alex was right, and Abigail need to relax to avoid any additional problems. ok dad sorry i don't mean to almost lose it again but when she go to wake up i start to get worried said Abigail. not know that grace was awake the whole time and listen to them talk. hey kids can you leave and go ask the healer about her situation said the father (Matt). yes, dad said both Alex and Abigail. and with that both run out the room when the twin leaves the room. I know you are wake grace you not that great at pretend to be sleep actually you're really bad at it but you fool my kids thro that is funny said the father (Matt) laughing at the fact I bad at do something. shut up I hate you fall in ditch and die said grace very piss off then just made Matt laugh hard. I ha-ha sorry mate but it funny how do you feel? ask Matt (father). I feel like I was hit by ten truck said grace where are the twin? said grace now realize they both was gone. oh, I send out right quick because I know you was awake and listen to use talk said Matt (father). damn I really thro I was go said grace smile. dad what the hell she knows you said Abigail and Alex together. yes, this has umm known her because I ran into go shop of food and she was short on money, so I help her out said Matt (father). Really, I'd that how you meet her on did you guys meet on patrol the other day because your body camera is show that you were talking to someone said Alex. excuse me I need to check on the patient said doctor Frost. yes, Mrs. frost what happening to her what let her so bad injured? ask Abigail. the doctor start checks her eyes, ears, and her heart rat I need to do two test a power test and a blood test said doctor frost. make grace turn pale then she was 5 minutes ago or like last night the doctor take a notice to her turn pale again are you ok miss Ainsley you like pale again? ask doctor frost. I um fine I just need to get home I need to help my roommate and clean the apartment said grace. miss Ainsley I thinks you roommates can clean themself you need these two tests, and you still heal of a broken ankle and dislocated wrist I surprise you can walk right now after all of this said doctor frost. I be fine said grace take her phone out text someone and slip in back into her pocket  look at the four people and then look at the room she in before say i know i can come back if I get the job and you can give me the blood test and maybe the powers test too said grace. ok fine but when you get the job come down here or I have Alex drag you down here said doctor frost. yes, miss frost  I well 100% said Grace. I need to give you a shot there is a disease go around it call Febris Rumen *ready to give her the shot of febris rumen see her ready to run off and look at Matt (father) as a sign to hold her down please and see him nod of her walk over to her and hold grace still why doctor frost give grace the shot* 

hahahah cliffhanger I hope you enjoy chapter four this is most longest chapter ever written chapter five we be out very soon and then we be a other plot twist who know stay tuned to find out thanks of read and please go read my other story and I see you guys next time.